Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 10
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Got my shipping confirmations a few minutes ago.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everything went out today except for the G 17 10 rounders and G 19 10 rounders. We hope to have tracking update in the next couple of hours.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
View Quote

Just got my shipping notice.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:22:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Just received mine as well. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
dammit! still waiting on mine....

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:28:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Neither did I although I'm not sure if I'm supposed to get a new one or the one I received on 11/13/15 is supposed to be updated...
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:10:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:11:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 7:30:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Glock mags are like the new AR mag.

Everyone is making one and they keep getting more innovative. I like it!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Mine have shipped.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Mine shipped and I had 17,18,and 19's on the order
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Your tracking number will be the same. Sorry for the confusion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither did I although I'm not sure if I'm supposed to get a new one or the one I received on 11/13/15 is supposed to be updated...

Thanks! It still says its in preshipment though. The wait continues!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:21:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I didn't order any 10 rounders. Email sent.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here, still showing "pre shipment" on the original tracking number I recieved. I ordered two 31 round mags.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:23:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#16]
I received my notifications yesterday for both my orders but neither notification contained tracking numbers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:34:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Please IM me your order numbers....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I received my notifications yesterday for both my orders but neither notification contained tracking numbers.

Please IM me your order numbers....

IM'd. Don't be working on Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:41:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:12:54 AM EDT
[#20]
My email for the other day did not contain tracking.

However, I was able to get the tracking from the ETS website under "my account/my orders/review orders - track packages".
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#21]
I really really want to like these mags but not being able to rack the slide is an absolute killer. Would it be possible to return the two I got? Maybe you could test them and see if they are defective or if they just don't work in my G19.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:16:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes, Since I saw your post the other day, I have tested several of our G19 mags with regards to what you are experiencing. I was easily able to chamber a round by racking the slide. I have to assume there is something wrong with those mags, or more likely the springs in those mags. Please IM me your info and we will get 2 replacements sent out to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really really want to like these mags but not being able to rack the slide is an absolute killer. Would it be possible to return the two I got? Maybe you could test them and see if they are defective or if they just don't work in my G19.

Yes, Since I saw your post the other day, I have tested several of our G19 mags with regards to what you are experiencing. I was easily able to chamber a round by racking the slide. I have to assume there is something wrong with those mags, or more likely the springs in those mags. Please IM me your info and we will get 2 replacements sent out to you.

IM sent! I really appreciate it and hope these were just defective.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#24]
No cyber Monday deal? I was gonna pick up a few 22 rounders.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We have been so far behind shipping out the pre-order glock mags that we still haven't shipped the glock mags to our dealers. That will be happening on Monday and Tuesday. We feel it would be inappropriate to offer a black Friday or cyber monday deal on product that we haven't even fulfilled for all of our dealers. That just wouldn't be right. I hope you guys will respect this and understand that it's not that we wouldn't love to give you guys a killer deal. Keep watching for some kind of discount deal in December for ARF.com members.

Thanks for your understanding and patience with us while we get these glock mags off and running.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have been so far behind shipping out the pre-order glock mags that we still haven't shipped the glock mags to our dealers. That will be happening on Monday and Tuesday. We feel it would be inappropriate to offer a black Friday or cyber monday deal on product that we haven't even fulfilled for all of our dealers. That just wouldn't be right. I hope you guys will respect this and understand that it's not that we wouldn't love to give you guys a killer deal. Keep watching for some kind of discount deal in December for ARF.com members.

Thanks for your understanding and patience with us while we get these glock mags off and running.

Well I suppose I can wait a little longer, I don't even have the Glock yet
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#27]
My two 31 rounders show to have been delivered today.  I have a range day scheduled for Wednesday so I will be sure to get back with how they functioned.  Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Received mine today, love the packaging, no frills, no fluff, just slapped in a plastic bag, and put in a shipping box. Oh, how I wish other companies would follow that model. I hate the waste that is produced with all of the pretty boxes, let's get back down to the basic brown wrapper, frilly is for girls, and kids.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#29]
I purchased 10 of the G19 mags, only loaded a couple. 15th round a bitch, and yes they do seem to drag pretty hard when chambering a round.  Does not do it with factory mags.  New G19 gen 4.  Have not had time to fool with the rest of them yet.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#30]
My first two of 4 orders arrived, weird since all 4 shipped at the same time but thats USPS for yah.

Ran a bunch of Home brew +p Gold Dots Through a couple mags as well as a shit ton of 136g cast subs.  All functioned fine  All mags were shot full with a +1 in the chamber, hand cycling the +1 then topping off the mag.

Loading the last round into the mag was noticeably tighter, but after a few cycles in the gun it is settling in and much easier to load now.  Mags do swell a bit but no where near a NFML Glock mag and after a few trips through the Glock they would drop free while fully loaded without issue.  Per my Calipers the ETS mag sticks out of the Glock .005" more then a gen4 Glock mag, totally unacceptable  

In person they are darker/smokier then my shitty pic with all sorts of glare shows,  no complaints from me however.

22rounders are a WIN, .7" extra length for +5 rounds!

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:20:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Received mine today, love the packaging, no frills, no fluff, just slapped in a plastic bag, and put in a shipping box. Oh, how I wish other companies would follow that model. I hate the waste that is produced with all of the pretty boxes, let's get back down to the basic brown wrapper, frilly is for girls, and kids.
View Quote

All of the above.  I loaded my two 31 rounders up and they all loaded fine.  The translucent mags look just like I expected them to.  Both mags loaded and chambered perfectly from both an open slide and a closed slide.  I was really surprised at how light they were.  When i initially took them out of the wrapper I was kinda concerned that they felt too light to be constructed well.  but I tried to bend or flex them and found them to have zero flex.  even loaded fully they feel about as heavy as a loaded 17 mag.  The down side is that now that ive held the 31 rnd mags I have a burning desire to build that 9mm PDW I have been putting off.  The one in the ETS ad looks B.A.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#32]
I got mine today and they seem like good quality. A little darker than I expected, based on the website photos, but so be it. I've only loaded the G19 mag, and as others have said, the 15th round is hell. I've had factory Glock mags do the same.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Mine just arrived today
Gonna try and hit the range tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:44:45 AM EDT
[#34]
How are you looking on the .40 mags?   I will be ordering a bunch of 3rd 9mm mags and want the big. 40 mags too.

Thanks,
Ghilly
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:27:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Mine just arrived today
Gonna try and hit the range tomorrow.
<a href="http://s451.photobucket.com/user/jcmendez2005/media/1EF14F6D-BD81-4D75-A031-575B754F75E5_zpsgluncpb8.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq233/jcmendez2005/1EF14F6D-BD81-4D75-A031-575B754F75E5_zpsgluncpb8.jpg</a>
View Quote

That is an awesome picture!

ETA: Just wanted to let the good folks at ETS know that your "About Us" page wouldn't load.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#36]
I went to buy the 9mm 3rd mags last night and I see the glock discount ended.   Will there be another code?

Thanks
Ghilly
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#37]
ETS. Them glock mags look great.  They are making me want to buy a glock.  Keep up the good work.  Maybe I will buy some more AR mags to hold me over.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Vickers tactical baseplates for on these mags

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just got mine and I think they look great.  Haven't got to run them yet but they set and drop free really well.  If you run a deal for ARF members I will be back in for some more.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 3:02:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

All of the above.  I loaded my two 31 rounders up and they all loaded fine.  The translucent mags look just like I expected them to.  Both mags loaded and chambered perfectly from both an open slide and a closed slide.  I was really surprised at how light they were.  When i initially took them out of the wrapper I was kinda concerned that they felt too light to be constructed well.  but I tried to bend or flex them and found them to have zero flex.  even loaded fully they feel about as heavy as a loaded 17 mag.  The down side is that now that ive held the 31 rnd mags I have a burning desire to build that 9mm PDW I have been putting off.  The one in the ETS ad looks B.A.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am building a PDW just to have an excuse to buy a new Glock  
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My first two of 4 orders arrived, weird since all 4 shipped at the same time but thats USPS for yah.

Ran a bunch of Home brew +p Gold Dots Through a couple mags as well as a shit ton of 136g cast subs.  All functioned fine  All mags were shot full with a +1 in the chamber, hand cycling the +1 then topping off the mag.

Loading the last round into the mag was noticeably tighter, but after a few cycles in the gun it is settling in and much easier to load now.  Mags do swell a bit but no where near a NFML Glock mag and after a few trips through the Glock they would drop free while fully loaded without issue.  Per my Calipers the ETS mag sticks out of the Glock .005" more then a gen4 Glock mag, totally unacceptable  

In person they are darker/smokier then my shitty pic with all sorts of glare shows,  no complaints from me however.

22rounders are a WIN, .7" extra length for +5 rounds!

http://pictures.esstac.com/ETS%20glock2.jpg

http://pictures.esstac.com/ETS%20glock.jpg
View Quote

Jesus. How many did you order?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I got my four 31rd'ers in the mail yesterday. I'm really digging them so far. They loaded up all fine. I switched out ETS' base plate for Magpul's speedplates as well as Glock's +2 base plates. Super easy removal and installation. However, there's a tiny gap in the rear of the mag with the +2 baseplate installed so I'm gonna stick with the speedplates for now. They all both lock and drop free, either fully loaded or empty, from my AR15 (DDLES) Glock lower. It even engages the bolt catch with an empty mag when pulling the charging handle but I will have to see if it does so with last round live fire (Glock OEMs don't so I won't hold it against ETS if theirs don't either). The finish is quite glossier than I expected but that's just me being nitpicky. Also, I agree that the spring does look a little mangled when the mag is half loaded but it doesn't seem to interfere with function at all. I cannot wait to take them to the range. I'll report back when I do so.

I'll try to upload pics sometime later as well. The lighting in my bedroom is terrible and won't do the mags justice.

EDIT: Pic!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Received my order yesterday.  It would have been sooner but delay was on the USPS.

Props to Mr. Jim Hansen who promptly replied to my email and provided necessary information.

I look forward to using the mags.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Got my mags today. I am impressed. They load easy, fit well, no issues at all. Customer service was great as well.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 3:00:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Just ordered a couple 31 rounders. One for me and one for my brother for Christmas
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#48]
The "glock" coupon code does not work anymore.  Did I miss out or is there a new one?
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Good thing pay day is at the end of the week. Otherwise I may have ordered them without the discount, lol.

Still itching to try these. As soon as the new coupon is available I'll put an order in. Yay for a double paycheck this week since they missed one!
Page / 10
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top