BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2015 9:46:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I wanted to post this here as I only posted it in our section and many are not aware of it.

L.W.R.C. Aimpoint Promotion!

I was not going to start a thread solely on this alone but there seems to be a ton of confusion, questions, and concerns…

We are sending an Aimpoint T-1 to every customer who purchases a rifle from APRIL 15-AUGUST 31, 2015. to be picked up at your local gun shop.

This applies to the IC, Six8, and REPR models. It does not apply to the Legacy models (ie: M6-SL). Essentially it applies to our latest models. If there are any questions as to which models apply feel free to post here or email me or ask your local dealer.

The Aimpoint you will receive:
Aimpoint T-1 Micro
2 MOA
LRP Mount
39mm spacer

How to get your T-1:
Consult with the FFL/ dealer you are purchasing from and they will provide you with all information needed.

1. Completed Rebate form
2. Receipt of purchase
3. Page 3 of the 4473 proving that the rifle was transferred to you
4. A photo of the UPC code/ model info on the box the rifle came in

FAQ:

My rifle did not come with Skirmish Flip Up Sights?
All rifles from here forward will ship WITHOUT Skirmish Flip Up Sights. If you wish to obtain these INSTEAD of the Aimpoint T-1 please contact us and we will arrange it… Keep in mind this is a promotion to give back to our customers: You are getting an $800+ optic and mount ready to go and shipped all for free! We are not up-charging you: pricing has remained the same. If your rifle has flip-up sights already installed from the factory as the dealer has had it in-stock (shipped before April 15th); consider yourself lucky.

I bought my rifle before April 15th, can I receive the free Aimpoint?
No, the dates are set as April 15th-August 31st and there are absolutely no exceptions to this.
View Quote

Awesome deal.

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw that promo at NRA Nashville. Note to self: strongly consider a third LWRC EBR.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought 2 IC SPRs, both were in stock with sights Got the T1 in a couple of weeks
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I so wish I had the money for that...
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 2:12:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Would be so tempting to buy an -A5 SBR... doubt the Form 4 could get done in time though.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:53:45 AM EDT
[#6]
good deal but not really a new product, sorry
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top