Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2014 7:13:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:53:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice.  Those 18'' rifles look great.        
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Might have been more awesome on the new DPMS GII pattern.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice---upper looks sr25 compatable.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:04:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice---upper looks sr25 compatable.
View Quote

Is it?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Might Would have been more awesome on the new DPMS GII pattern.
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:17:13 AM EDT
[#6]
SO is it going to take you a Year per rifle as well as a Certain Company Starting With a L.When they went the .308 route.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't see $3k there.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice, glad to see you are joining in the .308 weapons.  Just picked up my first Wilson Combat CQB.  Finest handgun I will ever own.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't see $3k there.
View Quote

You'd be surprised. My MaTen pushed $3500 without glass. With the machining on the receivers, I bet those would run close to a grand easy.

But I still agree, I don't see $3k there either. $2000 should be a starting point.

It also depends how much they are making themselves. How much they outsource, etc. If everything is made in house, springs, bcg, safeties, etc etc, then the price can be a little more justified.

Definitely need more info to justify that price. Just the Wilson name is not enough.

Those receivers are still pretty bad ass looking.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:53:01 AM EDT
[#10]
$3000 for a gas .308?

It's nice, but it has some pretty stiff competition at that price. I'd prolly go SCAR or HK for that coin.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:05:07 AM EDT
[#11]
What type of accuracy/precision are the barrels capable of?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:13:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Sorry if I'm missing this (phone) but I see a front QD mount on the TRIM.. where is the rear sling QD mount?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sorry if I'm missing this (phone) but I see a front QD mount on the TRIM.. where is the rear sling QD mount?
View Quote

First picture, lower back corner of the stock.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:35:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't see $3k there.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:39:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't see $3k there.

must be priced as a slightly cheaper alternative to the OBR.  I get the state of mind, but I agree with you that I don't see it.  Hell, I don't see it on the OBR's at that price point either.  

MWS when it was $2200-$2400. OK, maybe.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice rifle WC.

Out of the semi 308s out there, I have no doubt this one will be quite smooth and worth the money.

It also makes for a nice addition to anyone who already has a Whisper 762 tax stamp.

I'll bet a good friend of mine gets one of these so it matches his 300 BILLet SBR.

What optics would you all recommend for such a rifle as this?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:02:57 AM EDT
[#17]
do you make the barrels too now? or are you still stamping your name on barrels made by someone else?
where was the wilson QC or rigorous testing on your 9mm 1911 magazines?
when both of mine were junk, I came for  replacements, but left with a refund because every single 9mm mag in your building failed to work.
and you immediately blamed my ammo and me for choosing it, instead of considering your overpriced crap doesn't work!. and it was only after all your wilson ammo also failed that you figured out your mags were junk and only gave me a refund because you had no more mags left to try in the entire wilson complex.
sorry.... not impressed.  no longer buying the wilson quality marketing hype. i got the proof I needed and saw your famous quality control when going thru every mag you had in stock and unable to find a single one that worked.

thanks to this experience, I bought a Kimber. shoots great and didn't cost $3000 ( and the mags work) with the left over money, I built a AR15 and so happy I learned this lesson when I did.
would much rather have a 1911 and a AR over just a wilson 1911 any day. Kimber & Black Rain appreciates your "quality control" failure that led to  sales for each of them.
glad you have started making your own receivers but are they any better than the ones you sold before? you know.... the ones made by someone else that you put your name on and sold as "yours"
Do the new ones with your name on them cost more than the old ones with your name on them cost? or are they cheaper because you no longer pay someone else to make them and put your name on them for you?
Just curious...... not interested
maybe bill should stop wasting his time with berettas and get back to work and see if he can figure out why his stuff doesn't work, and fix it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#18]
They posted this over 5 months ago and never replied once
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top