BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, when Aimpoint makes a AA fed pro, shits gonna get real.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 11:10:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They had a Black Friday sale that made them $286 delivered, and I picked one up at that price but the regular price is $399 for the Meprolight Tru Dot RDS. Where are you getting one now for $300 shipped?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been hoping for an aimpoint that would use AA batteries at a fair price and instead this. Sad. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy a mepro tru-dot. Guys. $300 delivered with AA batteries and it's a win even at 1 yr battery life.  Simple recipe I believe. Disappointing.

They had a Black Friday sale that made them $286 delivered, and I picked one up at that price but the regular price is $399 for the Meprolight Tru Dot RDS. Where are you getting one now for $300 shipped?

No, I was saying aimpoint should make an AA RDS in a price range where you can get it for $300 shipped and it would be a winner.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top