BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2014 11:26:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice! I'm glad to see more and more M-LOK accessories coming out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:56:26 PM EDT
[#2]
what handguard is that?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
what handguard is that?
View Quote

Midwest Industries
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#4]
i figured that much, but what model, im very picky with things like this, last build i did, took me 4 months to pick a handguard
answered my own question, nvm LOL
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Question, can the bipod stud be removed on this adapter. My bipod you have to remove the stud and replace it with a longer one. I was thinking I could make this work
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:45:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I have this bipod adapter.  It works pretty well. The one issue, which can be seen in the last photo is that the mount sticks out from the rail slightly so the Harris Bipod mounting mechanism (dont know what its called) which is designed to flit flush to the rail sticks out a little because the mount also sticks out off the rail.  The issue here is that you cant crank down the swivel as tightly as you can when using a simple stud that allows the bipod mount to fit snugly and flush to the rail.  Aside from that its a good product.
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top