AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 11
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I wanted to get my hands on a few of your mags (2 coupled and 1 reg. 30 rounders) to see how I like them before ordering several more - I really want to see how the coupled mags fit my AR as it is custom cerakote Hellbreaker lower and how they feel in hand.  I looked at your webpage and your currently sold out of the 30rd coupled.  Any idea when they will be available again?  I would really like to buy them directly from you this way all of the proceeds from the sale go to your company but dont want to have to place 1 order now for the regular and 1 order in a few days for the coupled and pay more in shipping.

P.S.  Looks like an awesome product!  Cant wait to try them out for myself.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]
BTW, I should ask.  Have you tried using these mags with a Caldwell Mag Charger and if so how did it go?  Just curious how it does with the softer polymer, not a deal breaker either way.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:45:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe it's already been stated, but are the mag springs milspec regular springs?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:50:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:48:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I will mention that I would be more likely to buy your mags if they had the follower presenting the top round on the correct side. As it is I like the mags I bought to try, but I'm not sure I'll be getting more; it would break many years of learned 'correct-ness' and I would either have to un-learn and -not- check via top round feel, or I would have to change mags completely. Since I run a lot of GI 20 rounders, the second option will not happen.

Don't know why either the new 'improved' GI mags or ETS choose to break something that didn't need fixing.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:15:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:22:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They have a slightly different termination at the end that connects to the follower, other than that, yes they are the same size as a mil spring. Also, if your spring were to break, a normal GI mag spring will work perfectly fine in our mags.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe it's already been stated, but are the mag springs milspec regular springs?

They have a slightly different termination at the end that connects to the follower, other than that, yes they are the same size as a mil spring. Also, if your spring were to break, a normal GI mag spring will work perfectly fine in our mags.

Is the material 17-7 per mil-spec?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I was using my ETS magazines in a different rifle yesterday and I was using them as a monopod for stability and the bolt kept closing without picking up a round I'll stick to only using them in my 10.5" pistol I think
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 12:12:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#16]
The coupled mags are all sold out. Any eta when they'll be back in stock?
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 12:13:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Just a follow up. The beater mag I've been testing is nearing 5k rounds. Still rock solid and running perfectly.

Cleaned it three times now with various products (Weaponshield, balistol, Slip2k) to get carbon and other crap off, and the pieces still look great, outside of the bumps and bruises and beatings it takes when I still try to make it stop functioning!
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:07:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 12:59:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Hey Castiel,
Sorry you had trouble. That sounds odd for sure. Please call our customer service on Friday if you don't mind so we can try to figure out the problem and get it resolved for you. Our customer service number is 855-887-5452.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was using my ETS magazines in a different rifle yesterday and I was using them as a monopod for stability and the bolt kept closing without picking up a round I'll stick to only using them in my 10.5" pistol I think

Hey Castiel,
Sorry you had trouble. That sounds odd for sure. Please call our customer service on Friday if you don't mind so we can try to figure out the problem and get it resolved for you. Our customer service number is 855-887-5452.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I've been out of town for the last week and didn't get a chance to call yet.  I'd like to take the mags out again soon and do some more testing to see if I can narrow it down to a specific magazine and/or specific rifle.  I'll let you know what I find out!
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 1:13:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#22]
When will the coupler be back in stock?

Edit: just read a few post up will be waiting for your post
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 10:13:41 PM EDT
[#23]
My problem is just getting them. A couple weeks ago I ordered 3 of the coupling mags from the Miami Armory to try out since they showed in stock and at a great price, but their wholesaler is Sports South and for some reason just haven't been cooperative in shipping the order when on their site THEY are showing them in stock too. The guy David at the Miami Armory is very apologetic and bcc'ed me a copy of his email communications with Sports South, but I sure would like to get them soon. How about giving them a shout, ETS.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:56:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I know Sports South was shut down for a few days at the end of last week. They sent out a notice that nothing would ship until Tuesday of this week I think....

Sorry it's so hard to find them. We are supposed to be getting a new batch of the coupled mags literally any day now. As soon as they arrive I will let everyone know. Plus they will begin showing back up at our dealers.

Thanks for trying out our mags! We appreciate your business.

PS, please follow up and let us know when you get them, or if you don't in a few days. Thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My problem is just getting them. A couple weeks ago I ordered 3 of the coupling mags from the Miami Armory to try out since they showed in stock and at a great price, but their wholesaler is Sports South and for some reason just haven't been cooperative in shipping the order when on their site THEY are showing them in stock too. The guy David at the Miami Armory is very apologetic and bcc'ed me a copy of his email communications with Sports South, but I sure would like to get them soon. How about giving them a shout, ETS.

I know Sports South was shut down for a few days at the end of last week. They sent out a notice that nothing would ship until Tuesday of this week I think....

Sorry it's so hard to find them. We are supposed to be getting a new batch of the coupled mags literally any day now. As soon as they arrive I will let everyone know. Plus they will begin showing back up at our dealers.

PS, please follow up and let us know when you get them, or if you don't in a few days. Thanks!

Thanks for the response. I look forward to trying the mags out, and you never would have heard a word from me but for the fact that both places are showing "in stock"(as are several others on your site). That ought to be a crime, but only when they really don't. I also sorta feel like a fool getting on here telling everybody where there's a good deal on them when they are going to wait in line just like me.

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for being patient. If you don't have them in a few days we will make some calls. But I do know for a fact that Sports South still has some of our coupled mags in stock, so I am sure you will get them any day now.

Thanks for the response. I look forward to trying the mags out, and you never would have heard a word from me but for the fact that both places are showing "in stock"(as are several others on your site). That ought to be a crime, but only when they really don't. I also sorta feel like a fool getting on here telling everybody where there's a good deal on them when they are going to wait in line just like me.

But with you being OBVIOUSLY in the loop I wish you could see about getting me some kind of tracking information or even a date they intend to ship. To me, in stock means "we got your money and now will ship your order". And both the companies involved in this little 3 magazine transaction show them as being "in stock".

Link Posted: 1/10/2015 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks so much. I will send you the information if I can figure out how.

Link Posted: 1/14/2015 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:18:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Thank you to Dave Becker and Scott Cronin. Not only did I receive my 3 mags, but an apology and an extra mag for my having to wait on the order. Very happy with customer service! Mags seem to be very top quality, and I can't wait to try out. Thanks again!

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:49:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#33]
I bought two coupled mags at the great discount price ETS offered here on AR15. The best price I can find now is Bud's. I want to buy more and so do several friends.

Thanks, great product ETS.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Speaking of new products.

Any chance you need some Glock magazines tested?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:41:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Nice mags. Here is a video we did looking at them. We compare your coupling system to the Sig 550 system. You did a good job. I had loaded the coupled mags as soon as I got them about 4 weeks ago, but just now got them out to test. We will be using these mags as often as we can to see how they hold up.

http://youtu.be/m09DGBX42-8
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:00:58 PM EDT
[#37]
I would help with the Glock magazines as well.  

I do like the AR magazines.  Pretty nice.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Once we are ready to let people outside the company test them, we will send you some Mike.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking of new products.

Any chance you need some Glock magazines tested?

Once we are ready to let people outside the company test them, we will send you some Mike.  

Can't wait!
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I know this isn't AR related, but in case everyone missed it, we are releasing some new Glock mags in April. They will be for the entire 9mm glock family including a 33 rounder. They will be made from the same material as our AR mags. Also, glock floorplates and all aftermarket floorplates for Glock mags will fit our mags as well. Here are some pictures of the prototypes.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/ETSgroup/tn_With%20Ammo%202_zpsgzwgaz4b.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/ETSgroup/tn_With%20Ammo%201_zpsdtjdit2i.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/ETSgroup/tn_3%20Mags%20Profile_zpseumhbmnc.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/ETSgroup/tn_With%20Ammo%203_zps4osimhgt.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/ETSgroup/tn_Floor%20Plate_zps9af1okdg.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/ETSgroup/tn_Perspective%20View_zpsupgzdamq.jpg
View Quote

Now, those are rad!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Just bought 2..  good arfcom discount.. see how these work out
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:33:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Now, those are rad!
View Quote

Those would probably come in handy at a match with "load 10" restrictions.  I hate having to empty partially-used mags to make sure I get exactly ten rounds in.  I know they have indicators on the back, but my rounds often don't sit right, so they don't line up with the holes.  Too bad I already have so many 17 mags.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:28:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:14:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
We actually got a chance (for a few minutes before it started snowing) to run some rounds through the prototype Glock mags. About 300 rounds with no malfunctions. So that's a good start.
View Quote

What would really be nice is a reliable 8 round 1911 mag for about $15 each. You would make a killing seeing as a good 1911 mag in steel goes for about $25+ these days.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I know this isn't AR related, but in case everyone missed it, we are releasing some new Glock mags in April. They will be for the entire 9mm glock family including a 33 rounder. They will be made from the same material as our AR mags. Also, glock floorplates and all aftermarket floorplates for Glock mags will fit our mags as well. Here are some pictures of the prototypes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#50]
I got my two mags today.  Quick shipping.  They look great.  Thanks
Page / 11
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top