Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#1]
" />
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Got mine today and it is everything I hoped it would be. Easy installation and fit's like a glove.

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:28:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Whatever happened to the softer recoil pad option?
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 6:50:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I think this has been asked somewhere else, but are there any plans for a fixed A1/A2 length stock. I am a much bigger fan of fixed stocks and I think an overmolded one would be fantastic.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
This kinda seems like the DD furniture ,the stock DD made is nice kinda comfy but falls short for having a decent cheek weld. Just like the Magpul MOE and CTR in that respect.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#6]
My stock came in last week.  The round shape of the stock means the cheek weld is not as good as Vltor, Sopmod or similar stocks but sitting in my living room it feels like an improvement over stocks like the CTR.  An improvement in feel if not in shape, at any rate.

I really like the butt pad.  The rubber is hard enough and has just enough texture to be solid without hanging on clothing.  The rounded contours also help it be snag-free even when wearing a t-shirt.  

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

What's up with the stock on the bottom rifle.  It looks like the Hogue version of the Mission First Tactical Minimalist Stock.

I looked at Hogue's website and I don't see that one listed.  Did you just take the regular stock and cut off the support from the butt pad to the buffer tube?

Matel
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Naw that's just me and a hacksaw. I really like it though, I can hang it on fences when I'm crossing over them.

I will probably get a file out and clean it up a little, but I'm keeping it.

Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:24:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I just wonder if cutting that section out will give you any strength issues. It looks like a lot of plastic to leave cantilevered out there like that. But I agree, I do like how it looks.
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#10]
60 day rule
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top