BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/3/2014 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
just ordered a bunch to fill my 13.5 rail! Really great texture , better than the noveske panels.

Can you guys make a handstop that only takes up 2 slots or even 1 please . Thanks!

Great product.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 3:05:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Just installed them today. I cut one of the hand stops in half, for some reason I like having my index finger I front of the handstop

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]
What is the distance C-C of the mounting bolts?

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 3:03:03 PM EDT
[#4]
they work great with the BCM VFG, thanks MI these are the best panel covers out there so far
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
just ordered a bunch to fill my 13.5 rail! Really great texture , better than the noveske panels.

Can you guys make a handstop that only takes up 2 slots or even 1 please . Thanks!

Great product.
View Quote

I do the same one finger in front of the handstop.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I had my doubts on these compared to the Noveske.  I discovered how to put the noveske on easily and remove easily as well.  What I was most concerned was weight. While the Noveske has no hardware and its just simple plasic, and the MI have screws and keymod nuts. Well...   The noveske set is at an ounce, but so is the MI kit!  I was surprised how small the nuts were!  I kinda want to try them on a magpul vertical grip.
But yeah, awesome panels!  Way better than Noveske's!  Good job.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 10:38:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Love these. They feel great, secure tightly and add almost no weight or bulk to the handguard. I cant tell the difference between Magpul FDE and MI FDE either. Great job MI.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Any idea when the Wolf Gray panels will be available?
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Any chance these will fit on a g2ss? The hardware looks the same and I really don't wanna take the dremel to my current panel kit to get everything to fit correctly
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Will you guys be making this for your M-Lok rails?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone have a 3 slot panel handy that could measure the overall length for me?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#14]
2.250 inches for the 3 slot SSK Keymod cover.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a strike industries 12", are they compatible?  any pics?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#17]
what are the panels for?  to build up the grip of a slimline handguard?  to guard against heat?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
what are the panels for?  to build up the grip of a slimline handguard?  to guard against heat?
View Quote

Protection against heat coming off the barrel and against direct metal contact on very hot or very cold days. Textured polymer is also easier to grip when wet.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:16:04 PM EDT
[#19]
thanks!

Quoted:

Protection against heat coming off the barrel and against direct metal contact on very hot or very cold days. Textured polymer is also easier to grip when wet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/18/2015 11:08:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
thanks!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
thanks!

Quoted:
Quoted:

also some of the keymod slots are very precisely cut and can be sharp if not finished properly
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Does anybody have pics of the stealth gray panels?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I tend to agree. Some people say it's to shield against heat or sharp edges. I say it's just for looks. Why not just wear gloves?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I tend to agree. Some people say it's to shield against heat or sharp edges. I say it's just for looks. Why not just wear gloves?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people say they wear gloves to keep from burning their hands, but when I see them at the range, I think they are just for tacticool looks.  Why not just put some inexpensive hand panels on?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#24]
In spite of all the "just wear gloves" comments I have seen on all of the keymod cover topics, experience proves having something to protect your hands from freezing cold metal when you are chasing coyotes out of your yard at night is a much simpler option.  Good thing I got these just in time for warmer weather...got tired of waiting for BCM.

That said, I got 2 kits.  My OCD is killing me with putting these on in a way that makes them line up better.  Any suggestions?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0ALlurgqnMw/VURFG924QsI/AAAAAAAAmmo/JzPFxgysYKc/w311-h552-no/IMG_20150501_172033604.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-JFVkLPHrDHk/VURFjgEZcPI/AAAAAAAAmm4/0XJ4Ty5gpRs/w311-h552-no/IMG_20150501_172352507.jpg

I probably shouldn't have started this after a 14 hour work day.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:46:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In spite of all the "just wear gloves" comments I have seen on all of the keymod cover topics, experience proves having something to protect your hands from freezing cold metal when you are chasing coyotes out of your yard at night is a much simpler option.  Good thing I got these just in time for warmer weather...got tired of waiting for BCM.

That said, I got 2 kits.  My OCD is killing me with putting these on in a way that makes them line up better.  Any suggestions?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0ALlurgqnMw/VURFG924QsI/AAAAAAAAmmo/JzPFxgysYKc/w311-h552-no/IMG_20150501_172033604.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-JFVkLPHrDHk/VURFjgEZcPI/AAAAAAAAmm4/0XJ4Ty5gpRs/w311-h552-no/IMG_20150501_172352507.jpg

View Quote

Ha!  yeah, I found you're better off ordering individually.  Kits will drive your OCD up a wall.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ha!  yeah, I found you're better off ordering individually.  Kits will drive your OCD up a wall.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just moved the handstop and made it a thumbstop (it was interfering with the bipod, and I like it better as a thumbstop right below my light) and moved the rest around and made them even.  Then I decided I needed 3 more 3 slot panels.  This is costing me a fortune in panels and shipping but I do like them so far and this will eliminate my OCD issue.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top