Quoted:
Lose the logo.
View Quote

I chose no logo on my lower since they are doing the NFA laser engraving for me
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 3:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Ended up having Dennis switch out my order for a Lower with the logo. After checking out as many pictures as I could I think the logo looks very subtle in FDE which is the color I chose the Lower in.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#4]
These look really slick, and I considering buying one.

Does anyone know if the right side (ambi) bolt release also functions as a bolt hold open ?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These look really slick, and I considering buying one.

Does anyone know if the right side (ambi) bolt release also functions as a bolt hold open ?
View Quote

Right side is release only.

Untitled by Crazy people Concepts, on Flickr
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's a couple pics of my current santan build. Just added the URX4. Off to be coated.

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:48:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Has anyone had a problem with their left side mag release being loose fitting and wiggles around a little bit? I already got in contact with SanTan and there are send me a replacement part, but just wanted to know if anyone else's is like this.  It just seems to wiggle and when you shake the lower it makes a loud rattle noise. Other than that this is one fine lower and I am very pleased!
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Has anyone had a problem with their left side mag release being loose fitting and wiggles around a little bit? I already got in contact with SanTan and there are send me a replacement part, but just wanted to know if anyone else's is like this.  It just seems to wiggle and when you shake the lower it makes a loud rattle noise. Other than that this is one fine lower and I am very pleased!
View Quote
My LH mag release was loose like that and it would drop the mag with very slight pressure. I emailed SanTan and they sent me a new mag catch. I swapped it out myself and it fixed the problem. Sometimes you get parts on the low end of the tolerance band which makes the assembly loose.

Link Posted: 8/9/2015 2:11:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Mine has a tiny bit of play. And will slightly rattle is I shake the whole thing. But it's not anything that is loose enough to to cause an issue personally.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#10]
60 day rule
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top