Previous Page
Page:  / 3
Author
Posted: 10/28/2011 5:33:20 PM
[Last Edit: 11/25/2011 11:26:42 AM by PalmettoStateArmory]
Palmetto State Armory 16" M4A1 Carbine - $599.99!

Finally, a complete Palmetto State Armory rifle ready to go for one low price. Our M4A1 Standard Carbine starts with one of our Chrome-lined CMV barrels in the versatile M4A1 profile, mated to our forged aluminum upper, and finished off with standard handguards and A2 Flash hider. The forged lower is built with our 6 position Mil-spec size buffer tube and stock, Standard PSA lower parts kit with A2-style grip and aluminum trigger guard. It comes with one 30 Round D&H PSA Magazine (where allowed by law) so all you have to provide is the ammo to start having fun.

Barrel:
16", 4150 Steel, M4A1 profile, 5.56 NATO chamber with a 1:7 right-hand twist , chrome-lined, High pressure Tested and magnetic Particle Inspected, carbine-length gas port, and M4 feedramps. Barrels are finished off with a taper pinned, F-marked, front sight post with sling swivel, standard handguards, an A2 flash hider, and are phosphate coated to Mil-specs.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA, and are marked with the Palmetto State Armory logo on the left side, up front, just below the rail.

Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, MPI and HPT. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, chrome lined inside, and laser engraved with the Palmetto State Armory logo.

Lower: These forged lowers are quality made using material is 7075-T6 and are marked "MULTI" for caliber. Finish is Black Hardcoat Anodize per MIL-8625 Type 3 class 2. Mil-spec-sized buffer tube has 6 adjustment positions, is finished with a Palmetto State Armory M4-style stock and has a staked castle nut. Standard carbine buffer is Black anodized and has the PSA logo on the face. The standard PSA combat trigger has a smooth pull and clean break.

Each rifle is assembled with care to order. Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to ship.

Shipping $15

To Order CLICK HERE
Saddlerocker
Link To This Post
Posted: 10/28/2011 6:21:36 PM
[Last Edit: 10/28/2011 6:27:11 PM by Saddlerocker]
crazy good deal, basically its the least expensive AR you can get, and it has all the specs

So these 4150 barrels are HPT/MPI Tested, but the other 4150 uppers are not?

Now more mid length lightweight profiles
Fantomas
When the Tide is out you can see who swims naked
Link To This Post
Posted: 10/28/2011 6:56:05 PM
holy smokes

I had to read that twice to make sure I did not hallucinate

very nice

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" H.P. Baxxter

maleante
Link To This Post
Posted: 10/28/2011 7:54:17 PM
At first I thought this was an upper...
I'll save my thoughts on the people who can spend any amount of dollars on a rifle but can't devote 20 minutes to getting their body in shape for another thread. -skinnysarge79
PalmettoStateArmory
Link To This Post
Posted: 10/28/2011 9:27:08 PM
Originally Posted By Saddlerocker:
crazy good deal, basically its the least expensive AR you can get, and it has all the specs

So these 4150 barrels are HPT/MPI Tested, but the other 4150 uppers are not?

Now more mid length lightweight profiles

Different barrels. These are made in Columbia SC.

Specd_Out
Link To This Post
Posted: 10/29/2011 1:27:19 AM
Omg omg midlength option please
3BP
Link To This Post
Posted: 10/31/2011 5:54:40 PM
NICE! You guys often have the best deals on ammo, so why not the best deal on a rifle!
bjb4242
Link To This Post
Posted: 10/31/2011 9:54:51 PM
Are you willing to make one that would be legal in New York State?
twrg
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/8/2011 9:17:28 AM
I bought one of these over a week ago, and have hell getting them to return a call or an email. I am just wanting my tracking number. You guys all have bragged on PSA so this is my first dealing with them and so far not real happy with them not getting back with me.
PalmettoStateArmory
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/8/2011 9:36:00 AM
Originally Posted By twrg:
I bought one of these over a week ago, and have hell getting them to return a call or an email. I am just wanting my tracking number. You guys all have bragged on PSA so this is my first dealing with them and so far not real happy with them not getting back with me.

The rifles can take 10 business days or more to manufacture. UPS Quantumview sends out a tracking number to the e-mail that was provided during purchase. If you will PM me your online order number I will look into this for you.
twrg
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/8/2011 9:45:00 AM
I don't have my order number with me on this work computer, but seriously what is wrong with answering a simple phone call or email. Why do I have to resort to bringing it into the public eye to get a responce. You can't make more than one first impression. Again I don't have my order number, I know it was 8 days ago.
PalmettoStateArmory
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/8/2011 9:55:43 AM
Originally Posted By twrg:
I don't have my order number with me on this work computer, but seriously what is wrong with answering a simple phone call or email. Why do I have to resort to bringing it into the public eye to get a responce. You can't make more than one first impression. Again I don't have my order number, I know it was 8 days ago.

Is your order number 87048? If so, our CS dept said that they have spoke to you on the phone twice, and just sent you a response to your e-mail. I'm not sure what the communication issue may be, but customer service can be reached at 803-760-4004/info@palmettostatearmory.com, and will be happy to assist you.
Papi4baby
Sweep the leg...
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/8/2011 10:31:29 AM
Wow crazy deal.

If I wasn't saving for a house I would pick up a couple.

Will pass it on to my friends.

Q: What is the warranty?
Originally Posted By Drsalee

Doesn't look like animal crap, doesn't have bits of bone and hair and what-not in it......looks pretty creamy, decent consistency.......I'd take a pic

USMC6177
Ever shoot a XM218 nekked?
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/8/2011 3:29:40 PM
Originally Posted By bjb4242:
Are you willing to make one that would be legal in New York State?

Best bet is to purchase the rifle then have it drop shipped to ADCO or someplace like that to have it modified to meet NYS AWB configuration. Probabaly easier for all parties to do it that way. I am seriously considering doing it myself
"If you're going to stick it in someones ass, do it hard, fast, rough, and then wipe the blood/semen/shit off in their hair as you walk out the door...but not before you drink their tears. "-Evil_ATF
Strike3
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/8/2011 9:07:02 PM
And when you get one and its fudged up (scratched /dinged)PSA customer service tells you " go file a claim with UPS ,,it left here perfect.Weeks later you may get it squared away.
nicholasgentges
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/9/2011 8:30:33 AM
I don’t get what you all is bi***ing about I am really happy to see a good mil spec AR-15 that is reasonably priced it’s not like you’re buying a $2000 LWRC and UPS beats the hell out of there packages at least they did my mark 4 and Trijicon reflex. I will be buying one of these when I’m in the market for a new AR15
bcauz3y
I'm a Tactical penguin
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/9/2011 10:19:39 AM

Originally Posted By Strike3:
And when you get one and its fudged up (scratched /dinged)PSA customer service tells you " go file a claim with UPS ,,it left here perfect.Weeks later you may get it squared away.
lol. Heaven forbid there be a scratch or ding on a battle rifle.

Balls and a Dirty Dildo? Seriously?
545ak
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/9/2011 6:57:37 PM
Lightweight mid-length barrel please.
claytontheaggie
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/9/2011 11:15:36 PM
I have ordered from PSA in the past and was more than satisfied with my level of customer service. I know I spoke with them, and I don't recall having any trouble reaching them via telephone. This looks like a great deal to me. Wish I had $600
HIRISC
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/10/2011 10:07:25 AM
[Last Edit: 11/10/2011 10:08:24 AM by HIRISC]
Originally Posted By claytontheaggie:
I have ordered from PSA in the past and was more than satisfied with my level of customer service. I know I spoke with them, and I don't recall having any trouble reaching them via telephone. This looks like a great deal to me. Wish I had $600

Agree (not refuting twrg's claim above, but) I've ordered ammo from PSA a few times and their shipping/communication have been just fine. FWIW.

Great price on a nicely spec'd AR. Hope you sell a bunch of them.
madcratebuilder
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/10/2011 11:41:50 AM
Originally Posted By Strike3:

That's how the system works, get used to it. That is why you should inspect to item as soon as it is received.

seraphson
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/10/2011 1:58:10 PM
I'm a first time firearms purchaser and from the homework I've done so far this rifle seems like a nice all around setup. Now, I noticed it comes with a flash suppresser and I believe those are not allowed in Connecticut, correct? Also, for an extra $50 it comes in "MOA"; is that just slightly fancier parts; does the increased price warrant the improvements? Thanks!
scslayer
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/10/2011 7:10:43 PM
Yeah I bought this rifle about 2 months ago and really enjoy shooting it.Everything matches up really good and looks great.I went into the store and got mine and everybody was eager to help.I just installed the MOE kit on my rifle and makes everything fit me better than the regular eq,so I would go ahead and get it if I had the extra money.
Undertaker
Behind enemy lines keeping freedom alive!
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/11/2011 9:39:19 AM
It's a hell of a deal, how can you go wrong.
Some gave all, all gave some.
blackscribe
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/11/2011 1:44:30 PM
Originally Posted By seraphson:
I'm a first time firearms purchaser and from the homework I've done so far this rifle seems like a nice all around setup. Now, I noticed it comes with a flash suppresser and I believe those are not allowed in Connecticut, correct? Also, for an extra $50 it comes in "MOA"; is that just slightly fancier parts; does the increased price warrant the improvements? Thanks!

That'd be "MOE" = Magpul Original Equipment

The furniture on the rifle will be from Magpul's budget line rather than the M4-esque stuff seen in the photos. Most folks like the Magpul equipment better.

"MOA" = Minutes Of Angle
Jbclark84
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/13/2011 4:12:13 PM
I've been spreading this deal around like a rash, if i weren't getting ready to order an upper from PSA i would be all over this.
  Previous Page
Page:  / 3