Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2011 2:05:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Rifles look pretty nice.  Your own piston design or Adams Arms?        one thing though....Sold exclusively at Fleet Farm?  Kinda cool, but pretty weird to read too.  lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 3:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Adams Arms and proud of it. Great System.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you give anymore info on the monolithic upper on the x-pre1?

any chance of selling that separate?  who manufacturers it?
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Mega makes the monolithic rails system. Adams Arms makes a complete upper under their own label that is the cousin of the Xpre; check their web site. Adams makes the Xpre for Huldra. Either Adams or Huldra, same great product.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mega makes the monolithic rails system. Adams Arms makes a complete upper under their own label that is the cousin of the Xpre; check their web site. Adams makes the Xpre for Huldra. Either Adams or Huldra, same great product.

right but the fluted mono rail is different than the one mega sells.  or at least i am not seeing the fluted versin on mega's site.  

i like it.  

what about the barrels?  who makes those?  

do they do custom builds?  I have been looking for a 14.5 middy fluted SS build for awhile now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Mega makes the uppers. Adams produces the barrels. Huldra doesn't do special make ups. Adams might. Not sure. Don't think so.
Link Posted: 6/18/2011 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#7]
That's right, our upper of the X-pre is made for us and AdamsArms by Mega, it's an exclusive at this point to us and Adams. As pointed out the mega model is just a little different. Our barrels are Adams Arms and are either melonite QPQ or stainless depending on the model. They are on the shelves at all of the Mills Fleet Farm stores so be sure to check them out, we are really proud of the rifles and our partnerships.

If you guys have any questions I will be around as well to help out.
Thanks for the interest.

Dave
Team Huldra Arms
huldraarms.com
facebook.com/huldraarms
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 5:40:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 5:47:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 7:32:38 AM EDT
[#10]
The Huldra Mark IV 5.56 midlength upper will accept the Magpul MOE Midlength hand guards.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/15/2011 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#12]
very interesting, im dissapointed yall dont sell any SBR uppers
Link Posted: 7/17/2011 8:35:55 PM EDT
[#13]
One of my projects is building a Huldra SBR. While we don't sell them currently you never what the future may hold. I am not the one to make any decisions about the line expansion but we do know and believe one area that our piston system really excels in is SBRs.
Link Posted: 7/18/2011 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
One of my projects is building a Huldra SBR. While we don't sell them currently you never what the future may hold. I am not the one to make any decisions about the line expansion but we do know and believe one area that our piston system really excels in is SBRs.

Thats good to hear, hopefully yall end up selling one. Im sure alot here would be interested in a SBR rifle and upper
Link Posted: 8/16/2011 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Went to my first Fleet and Farm yesterday and went strait to the gun section

The teenager behind the counter didn't seem to want to be bothered so I didn't get a hands on look at one, but they sure do look nice thru the glass.
Link Posted: 8/16/2011 2:26:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Very nice looking rifles and quality stuff! Do you make the X-PRE1 in other calibers? I'm looking for a 6.8 and really like your x-PRE1, but I already have a .556 rifle.
Link Posted: 8/19/2011 6:16:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Went to my first Fleet and Farm yesterday and went strait to the gun section

The teenager behind the counter didn't seem to want to be bothered so I didn't get a hands on look at one, but they sure do look nice thru the glass.

CFCNC:  I apologize that you were not courteously treated.  We have invested in higher wages than our competition, training and a increase in our labor hours to make sure all of our customers receive superior service.  While we do better than our competition it is still our intention to continuously improve.  We have 5,500+ employees; we are impressed how repeatedly we can deliver our self imposed high standard of customer service.  Once in a while, our chain of 5,500 links has a weak one that needs retraining. Humans being human are inherently imperfect, and affected by outside the workplace factors.  Occasionally we put the wrong person in the wrong job, at the wrong time due to vacations, sickness or turnover.   It is our constant struggle.  Our apologies.

Thanks,
Stewart Mills III

PS:  What store was this at?

Link Posted: 8/19/2011 6:31:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Very nice looking rifles and quality stuff! Do you make the X-PRE1 in other calibers? I'm looking for a 6.8 and really like your x-PRE1, but I already have a .556 rifle.

6.8 is a round I am interested in personally. The military is upgrading the performance of the 5.56 and 6.8 is expensive to shoot, but it may catch on and the price of ammo may go down.  I have a piston operated 6.8 I made out of parts, I like it, I just don’t like what it costs to shoot it.  We are working on Huldra’s chambered in .22 and .308, once we get those 4 or 5 SKUs on the shelf we will look at the 6.8 again.  Not that all of our customers are homogenous, but the overall concern isn’t so much the price of the rifle (our customers will pay for quality and innovation), it is the cost of ammunition.  We sell premium ammo for hunting, but for high volume shooting the practical Midwest mind set of our customers makes 6.8 a non-consideration, at this time.

Thanks,
Stewart Mills III      
Link Posted: 8/19/2011 7:02:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Can't wait to try one of these out tomorrow in Shiocton, just want to say I stopped in at my local store in Germantown and had a rather nice conversation with the clerk behind the counter a few weeks back.
Link Posted: 8/23/2011 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry to hear the shoot got cancelled.  Hopefully you can still put some rounds downrange with a Huldra soon.  I am checking my schedule to see if I might be able to make the re-scheduled date but it might be a bit of a drive.

Dave
Team Huldra Arms/Mills Fleet Farm
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#21]
60 day rule
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top