Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/19/2017 9:51:45 PM EDT
Ok......show them if you got them. I wanna see HRA uppers, partial lowers, parts, complete clones and the stories behind your builds if you have a complete one.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:03:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Show me yours I'll show you mine! I'll get you started.

Link Posted: 1/20/2017 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#2]
So you collect HRA grips?
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]
So you collect HRA grips?

Not hardly.  

Pulled out a big box of them looking for a recessed checkering skinny grip for a member here and sorted them out while looking.  Mostly had Colt XM16E1 and M-16A1 but still 50 or so H&R's and probably the same amount of GM's. They are actually in the bath tub with some Dawn soaking.  Guessing I have most every marking they made but haven't inspected them closely.  

The GM's really did more for me than the H&R's but I'm a Chevy guy.  Didn't find any signs of green paint on the Colts.

I'm actually going to unload them on the cheap once cleaned up.  Probably in lots of each different grip like  1- H&R, 1- GM, and both Colts marked and unmarked and add a few random beaters and such.

Give someone a lifetime supply of PG's for todays cost of a couple grips. I've got to unload this stuff while I still can or it's going to end up in a dumpster / landfill.  Think the wife is going to look at those and see anything but trash/junk?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Picked this upper up years ago. Barrel and receiver are H&R. Lower is Nodak of course.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:19:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice!! Now that's what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 11:57:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is your bolt carrier an H&R?  If so, could you post pictures of both sides of it?

Thanks!
View Quote

Sorry, its a Colt carrier and bolt.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top