Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/19/2017 2:23:37 AM EDT
I sent John Thomas a green Mountain 20 inch pencil barrel to have the FSB mounted to. I also had him repark a flash hider, a Triangular handguard cap, and had him remove the forging flashing and weld up the drain hole. He was so highly recommended by you guys that I was totally confident that he would do everything perfect. Needless to say, it all looks excellent, along with very fast turn around time and fair prices! Can't wait to do more business with him. He also installed my flash hider and threw in a split washer no charge. Awesome guy to deal with, especially for my first retro build. The parkerized parts look beautiful! You will see pics in a week or two when the rifle is complete. All that needs to be done is to spray a few things with norrels. Thanks JT!
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 6:57:50 AM EDT
[#1]
He just did a  second carbine length barrel for me. Could not be happier.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top