Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2016 8:13:21 PM EDT
I am working on a Colt 633 / DOE 9mm clone. I am still looking for a few parts. Mainly 2 piece handguards. I keep seeing Garrison Manufacturing come up in searches for parts but for the life of me I cant find a web site for them. Does anyone have a link to them? or an email address?    

Thanks
E3
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 11:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Garrison makes the front sight & retainer bits.

The hand guards are either originals (hard to find, and usually pricey) or dupes made by a member here named Matsucorp.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 11:08:38 PM EDT
[#2]
There are some DOE handguard sets up for sale on Gunbroker right now. You should check them out.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am working on a Colt 633 / DOE 9mm clone. I am still looking for a few parts. Mainly 2 piece handguards. I keep seeing Garrison Manufacturing come up in searches for parts but for the life of me I cant find a web site for them. Does anyone have a link to them? or an email address?    

Thanks
E3
View Quote

You need this guy. He has/had everything you need
Tom liemohn
[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 2:19:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You need this guy. He has/had everything you need
Tom liemohn
[email protected]
View Quote

+1

His parts are GTG.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I know its a long shot but:
A while back a member IM'ed me about some real deal DOE handguards they was wanting to sell me.
I have since deleted that IM but I am now interested in them, If you could send me another IM I would really  appreciate it.

Thanks
E3
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Just sent you a PM sir.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top