Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2016 11:57:44 PM EDT
My Fulton 604 upper with the dead nuts sub MOA accurate 20" AR15Sport.com 1/9 barrel is going to leave the Anderson lower and go on a 601 lower from Nodak, providing I can get it, and weather the 10 day DROS wait prior to our 12-31-2016 cut off in California.  I decided that if I have to register a retro, it might as well be a true retro, not on an A2 lower. As you know, I do love the 601s and 602s.  

The Fulton 604 upper and the 1/9 barrel I have on it is so freaking accurate, I have no desire to change it out for a "real" Colt upper.  Why change an upper that lets me bounce pop cans at 100- 125 yards with iron sights.

I will probably just do a 602, since the D stock and handguards are mint, and it would be a shame to paint them.  Maybe an early 602 with a duckbill early three prong and triangular charging handle.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:10:54 AM EDT
[#1]
602 would be cool don't see many of them around here. Every time I here about CA gun restrictions, I throw up in my mouth a little.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:59:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Just do it off an 80%.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just do it off an 80%.
View Quote

80% or not, in CA you will have to register it if it's an "assault weapon"
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just do it off an 80%.

Why would I pay for something the government wants?
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top