Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2016 6:30:21 PM EDT
Hey guys, I have a question. Does anyone know of where someone can find an original M16A1 buttstock and/or assembly? I have a guy on one of my FB groups that is looking for one for a Mk12 Mod 0 build. I have not been able to find one listed or one in stock. There are plenty of the hollow repros, but they are junk. If you know of one or have one you are willing to let go, e-mail me. Thanks.

James
[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Sherluk had a whole bunch of them at the National Matches.  I picked up one with the rubber butt plate for $15.  I think the ones with the trap door were $25 or $30.  I don't see them on their website though.

http://www.sherluk.com/m16.php
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top