Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2016 11:36:15 AM EDT
$40 + shipping. With a little cleaning and detailing they look great. Gathering parts for generic A1-ish build, now I just need to decide on receivers.

Sherluk M16 Funrniture

No affiliation, just a customer.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Clean the shields and have a a real nice set of 1968 no L or R stamp HG's.  Real fine steel wool should do the trick.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a bad price. They look to be in fairly good condition.
How are they on shipping costs?
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 8:49:17 AM EDT
[#3]
They traditionally set up on "commercial row" at Camp Perry, and this year was no exception.

They had a bunch of Retro parts, including the aforementioned handguards, as well as butt stocks (4 & 5) and pistol grips (mottled and unmottled) in varying states of condition running from nice to battlefield pick-up.  Boxes and barrels full of such stuff.

Also, A1 rear sight assemblies at (if memory serves) someplace between $15 and $25.

Also the side front swing swivel mounts that fit around the barrel at the front sight tower, the reversible ones for both 625 and 750 barrels, at around $30 or so.

And a lot of other stuff.

Not much of a report.  Sorry.  I was on a mission for other service rifle stuff and didn't "need" anything Retro at the moment.  But they might be a good place for somebody needing stuff.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Im fortunate enough to see them at most gun shows I go too so I pick up pieces here and there. Most of the parts for my first a1 build were from him. Its great to deal face to face and avoid shipping.

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top