User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I live 30 miles away.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#2]
If they go cheap enough, id be in for some.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

$5.60 ea so far...
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 6:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here. Somebody close grab them.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:27:54 AM EDT
[#5]
If someone wants to bid I would be willing to get them and ship( You pay shipping)  them too you.  Just let me have 3 bayonets and scabbards.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:31:17 AM EDT
[#6]
How does the "end user certificate required" process work exactly?  I'm 23 miles away and may bid.

There are many other bayo auction in Lockbourne besides this one.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd be in for a couple
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

$5.60 ea so far...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$5.60 ea so far...

hell, At $20 each id be in for at least 5
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm in for a couple if someone snatches them up.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd also be in for a couple
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 10:43:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How does the "end user certificate required" process work exactly?  I'm 23 miles away and may bid.

View Quote

The way I've understood it, these can't really be re-sold since the govt can ask for them back at anytime.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Someone nearby should head this up so we don't bid against each other!  There are several auctions - I would prefer the Lan-Cay made ones - currently at $142 for 20 of them.

If someone is heading this up, IM me and I will contribute funds.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:55:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is from Wikipedia but:

An End-user certificate, or EUC, is a document used in international transfers, including sales and arms provided as aid, of weapons and ammunition to certify that the buyer is the final recipient of the materials, and is not planning on transferring the materials to another party. EUCs are required by many governments to restrict the flow of the materials to undesired destinations, such as embargoed states or rebel groups, governments with bad human rights records or states which are considered a threat by the original supplier of the arms.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

An End-user certificate, or EUC, is a document used in international transfers, including sales and arms provided as aid, of weapons and ammunition to certify that the buyer is the final recipient of the materials, and is not planning on transferring the materials to another party. EUCs are required by many governments to restrict the flow of the materials to undesired destinations, such as embargoed states or rebel groups, governments with bad human rights records or states which are considered a threat by the original supplier of the arms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh good, the United States Militia of the People is the final recipient. I'd say we're good to go!

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh good, the United States Militia of the People is the final recipient. I'd say we're good to go!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Works for me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quantity in lot: 1 (ONE)
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It would take a lot of money to fill that 1 rack.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know....and a second one as well

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I asked the company running the auction site some EUC questions, here are the answers:

Questions:

Could you tell me exactly what the process is for the EUC ( end user certificate ) ?  How does it apply to this lot?  Can I resell these items ( bayonets ) to individuals in the USA ?  Do you have a sample EUC I can use?

Answers:

You may list your intended use on the EUC for gov approval.

Please do not fill out the form until you are confirmed the high bidder.  A completed EUC must then be submitted to Government Liquidation within seven business days following the close of auction.  The form can be downloaded from our web site.  Login, click My Account, and then click Forms.  All completed EUCs can sent via e-mail, [email protected],  or fax, 480-596-4480.

Please keep in mind that initial EUC approval may take 60 days or longer.  Subsequent approval typically takes a shorter period of time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#21]
O.M.G. !!!  

BAYONETS for Sale!!!

Thank of all the Dozens of Poor Chicago Children who will be Drive By'ed with these Lethal Weapons of War...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:56:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Please keep in mind that initial EUC approval may take 60 days or longer.  Subsequent approval typically takes a shorter period of time.
View Quote

So once I buy back items that were purchased with money stolen from the people via taxes, I need the gov permission to sell what is now my property to other people.

This is gov in a nutshell.

But I digress.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So once I buy back items that were purchased with money stolen from the people via taxes, I need the gov permission to sell what is now my property to other people.

Only if your selling to unfriendly Countries. My last EUC for a truck took two weeks.

But I digress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only if your selling to unfriendly Countries. My last EUC for a truck took two weeks.

But I digress.

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top