AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So glad I started this topic.  Just had a few questions and then, BAM!   This just exploded into 12 pages.

Thanks everyone for posting your builds.  These are just too cool!

View Quote

Me and my credit card thank you 37thguy! I can't wait to have my build started and done.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Um, er yeh, sorry 'bout that everyone
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Use that set screw on the bottom, guys. I didn't notice it was there until it was mentioned here the other day.

My launcher had a lot of play in it until I raised to touch the barrel. Rock solid now.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:57:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Use that set screw on the bottom, guys. I didn't notice it was there until it was mentioned here the other day.

My launcher had a lot of play in it until I raised to touch the barrel. Rock solid now.
View Quote

This.........................................
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 8:23:42 AM EDT
[#5]
My MUTT 203  

" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 8:24:04 AM EDT
[#6]
" />
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 1:05:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm the first with a quadrant sight  
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 1:38:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I keep telling myself I don't need one lol. I might.

Great looking rifle and it makes me want to rush and order my barrels and get mine finished! Great job man!
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 1:53:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Great looking rifle and it makes me want to rush and order my barrels and get mine finished! Great job man!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, my quadrant sight was bought off of Amazon and it came in a new in wrap USGI package.  

https://www.amazon.com/Quadrant-Sight-Launchers-Paintball-Reenacting/dp/B015ATCSR8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1466229147&sr=8-2&keywords=m203+sight
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 2:28:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah yeah yeah, but can yours kill stuff?

Have fun with your little plastic BBs and foam darts .
 Save
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

Give that man a cigar!

Link Posted: 6/18/2016 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Give that man a cigar!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give that man a cigar!

Link Posted: 6/19/2016 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Great M203 cda97!  When I carried one I could never keep the quadrant on it.  It always got knocked off or loosened.  After a month or so I never carried it again.  KISS works for grenades too.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Sweet!  Nice touch with the bronzed mag too.  I would like to handle an A1 with the launcher to see how it feels.  I only handled the heavier A2.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

the guys really into airsoft run their gear pretty hard, probably taking more abuse than most real rifles see at the range.
View Quote

Got that right.  The hardcore MILSIM guys take this stuff pretty seriously.  I built a clone out of a gas blow back airsoft rifle of my real rifle and use the optics back and forth.  This is why I've come to trust the PA red dot sights to not be fragile.  There's so many more things you can do on an airsoft field that you can't even on a closed off training range and the guns and gear take beatings doing it.  I'd say the average airsoft player probably puts more miles on his gear and equipment than the average American shooter.

I know playing airsoft every once in a while has really helped me sort out my load bearing gear and find out what works and what doesn't for me.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top