Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2016 1:21:56 PM EDT
It seems dpms has discontinued the a1 rear sight kit. I'm looking at getting a nodak a1 upper, but I'm having a heck of a time finding a1 sights.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the EE, Fulton Armory , and brownells , others here might have some other suggestions too.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Windham Weaponry.  Not on www. Call,  should be instock and $19.95 for assembly.  Check previous thread on subject for contact information.

Remington is going to gear up discontinued DPMS A-1 production in near future.  Should be available around middle May if you can wait.  MSRP should be less than $15 for assembly.

Windham contact info Mr. Matt Hasty  1-855-808-1888  They should also have teardrop FA unless building a slickside.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I found an A1 site kit made by Olympic Arms. I'm not sure how they are but Midway USA has them. A1 site kit by Olympic Arms .

Also try Slim over at Indiana Army Surplus. Great guy to deal with and he will have what you are looking for, for a full build.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 12:54:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I needed a kit for a build and I didn't want to wait or go with used on my all new build so I just bit the bullet (haha) and paid the price.  It came fast and was exactly what I wanted.  Here are two more exactly the same as I bought available here: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=550936094 and also from the same person here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/262366399430?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow, those actually sold for $50. I ordered a complete c7 style upper for $150 last night.
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Fulton is out. Amherst depot has some.
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Indiana Surplus still has plenty sight assemblies from M-16 de-mills for $15 per complete set according to contact person Slim.  Has lots of other retro smalls too.  Some prices far better than average and some closer to GB above average pricing.  Depends on item.  The real early stuff will cost more but they may have it also which is half the battle. No affiliation just another retro parts source.  

I thought I was retro parts done but had a relapse and bought a few items.  Numrich got in some more retro smalls also but appears one or two people bought it all up rather quickly.  Been some de-mill action recently so hopefully the parts will appear on retroland builds in near future..

Link Posted: 4/9/2016 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Indiana Surplus still has plenty sight assemblies from M-16 de-mills for $15 per complete set according to contact person Slim.  Has lots of other retro smalls too.  Some prices far better than average and some closer to GB above average pricing.  Depends on item.  The real early stuff will cost more but they may have it also which is half the battle. No affiliation just another retro parts source.  

I thought I was retro parts done but had a relapse and bought a few items.  Numrich got in some more retro smalls also but appears one or two people bought it all up rather quickly.  Been some de-mill action recently so hopefully the parts will appear on retroland builds in near future..

View Quote

Hmmm; let me check that out.
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone know of someone that "definitely" has any brand new sets in stock for sale as of 4/9/16.  I need one or two more.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I "Definitely" have some used, but in good shape rear site parts kits off of 603/604s.  IM me if you are interested in looking at them and I can take some photos and send you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Windham Weaponry.  Not on www. Call,  should be instock and $19.95 for assembly.  Check previous thread on subject for contact information.

Remington is going to gear up discontinued DPMS A-1 production in near future.  Should be available around middle May if you can wait.  MSRP should be less than $15 for assembly.

Windham contact info Mr. Matt Hasty  1-855-808-1888  They should also have teardrop FA unless building a slickside.
View Quote

good to know. the retro bug has bitten me and I need parts lol... well, not need. want lol
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top