Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/10/2016 5:41:03 AM EDT
Looking for a lower for my 605 clone. Does anybody sell nodaks lowers or do I have to buy direct from them? The are out of stock.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the party pal.

Call nodak and get in line. It makes them more special by the time they get there.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless you want to get absolutely destroyed price wise by people who sell them on GunBroker, calling and waiting is your option. I think I've seen one or two on EE, but they go near instantly, are elevated price wise, or are complete lowers.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Order two.....Once it get's here you be ready for your second build....Then you'll ask yourself why you didn't order three...
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:30:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Order two.....Once it get's here you be ready for your second build....Then you'll ask yourself why you didn't order three...
View Quote

STOP IT!

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:34:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looking for a lower for my 605 clone. Does anybody sell nodaks lowers or do I have to buy direct from them? The are out of stock.
View Quote

You can also get a hold of braceman, he can re-profile an A2 lower to A1 and engrave the markings for you in a one stop shop. If the prices are current on the Nodak sight it's only $15 more dollars the braceman route plus it doesn't have Nodaks address stamped right in the middle of the magwell.

William
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Harlan read my post and emailed me. I am on the list. Great customer service from Nodak.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can always ask the HKiller
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top