Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2015 5:55:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I will also be there Molon Labe Tactical
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there.

I didn't have time to prepare for setting up a table but I will be wandering around with my SBR AR-180S and a bunch of lower parts kits.

I'll stop by, which building are you going to be in?

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm gonna try to go, I'll stop by the booth & say Hi if I do.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm gonna try to go, I'll stop by the booth & say Hi if I do.
View Quote

Are you getting back into the 607 stock building game?  That would be sweet.

I'll be at the show on Friday. I picked up a triangular charging handle last year from the NDS guys for my 607 build, and a Young chrome BCG without FA serrations.  The December SAR show never disappoints. Until I run out of $$ that is.

Lee
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 1:58:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Somebody had a MARS carbine along with a couple prototype M16's with low(like #1) serial numbers.   One had a trigger type charging handle but the other didn't although there was a nub that ran in the slot like you could use a trigger type if you wanted to.   Sorry I don't know the exact model numbers.   The guy said they are transferable and he got them from the Colt museum.
It was interesting that the MARS receiver was obviously an M16 receiver that had a section cut out and then the two pieces welded back together.   They didn't even do a good job at it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Somebody had a MARS carbine along with a couple prototype M16's with low(like #1) serial numbers.   One had a trigger type charging handle but the other didn't although there was a nub that ran in the slot like you could use a trigger type if you wanted to.   Sorry I don't know the exact model numbers.   The guy said they are transferable and he got them from the Colt museum.
It was interesting that the MARS receiver was obviously an M16 receiver that had a section cut out and then the two pieces welded back together.   They didn't even do a good job at it.
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_123/684125_I_got_to_HOLD_prototype__2_and__3_Armalte_AR_15_s_today________.html&page=1

look there^^^
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep, those are them.   I must be getting old because I'm pretty sure I saw that thread.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top