Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2015 4:26:02 AM EDT
I had some RX-01 mounts made by Trijicon. The mounting screw is almost identical for anyone looking for a replacement for their colt scopes. The only distinctive difference is a larger C-Clip that I believe could be replaced with the same style as found on the original colt. Threads are the same.

Several years ago I picked several of these mounts up for cheap. Not really sure what they go for now.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:26:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the information.  Now, what about replacement screws that hold the scope onto the mount?  I need several.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the information.  Now, what about replacement screws that hold the scope onto the mount?  I need several.
View Quote

I see no reason the screw in the above Trijicon mount would not work. You might need to put it on a belt sander or dremel the edges of the head down to flit into the sight channel slot.

Do you need both screws and locking levers?

Would it help if I measured the thread pitch for you?

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top