Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2015 9:15:37 AM EDT
This may not be a retro issue but this forum is where I come almost every day. I am on my third retro build. You folks in retroland are the best. A friend gave me a CeinerM16 unit and 2 extra mags in the brown plastic box. However,no instruction booklet. Ceiner has no contact info on their site. I want to make sure I am putting it together correctly before I try it out. I have CMMG conversion but the Ceiner has two extra parts and I am not sue how they are installed.Any help or copy of booklet would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#1]
If my memory serves me correctly, the extra parts are for use with a registered full auto.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#2]
The Ceiner M16 unit has 2 extra parts for full auto, an "anti bounce weight" and "a thin metal part for tripping the sear". Your gun will not fire full auto unless you have a auto sear to trip it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Man im jealous i want one.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 3:15:44 PM EDT
[#4]
If you send me an email with your address info  I can scan the instruction page I got with mine to you when I get back to work on Monday.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Go to knob creek this weekend and talk to Arthur Ceiner himself. He's the gentlemen with the cap full of vendor tags pinned on it, as in years of vendor tags!
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Wish I could go,got to work. Maybe in April. Thank you to everyone that replied
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wish I could go,got to work. Maybe in April. Thank you to everyone that replied
View Quote

It goes on Fri, Sat, and Sun....9th, 10th, 11th
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:34:55 AM EDT
[#8]
As has been said, the 2 extra parts are for full auto use.  You can leave them out of the assembly and your semiauto will function just fine.  Semiauto use does not need the anti-bounce weight, nor the thin metal stamping that trips the sear in a selectfire lower.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Ceiner won't answer questions without getting paid.  There was an epic Florida HTF thread where a member drove to Ceiner's shop because JAC refused to speak to anyone on the phone.  Epic asshattery ensued.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go to knob creek this weekend and talk to Arthur Ceiner himself. He's the gentlemen with the cap full of vendor tags pinned on it, as in years of vendor tags!
View Quote

First time I've ever heard anyone refer to him as a "Gentleman"

Most comments as to him are unprintable.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#11]
It's nice that Ceiner doesn't have a strangle hold on the 22LR conversion market any longer.  It was a pain trying to get parts, magazines or service in the past.

I currently own 2 of the new CMMG polished conversion kits that run flawlessly.  I have 3 of the Ceiner kits (with the M16 parts), that run very good now (after years of working with them).  The magazines from Blackdogmachine are fantastic too.

My 607 style build in dedicated 22LR using the CMMG conversion and the BDM retro style 20 round magazine.

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top