Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/5/2015 7:59:28 PM EDT
I'll wait and let him make it official but I just got word a barrel is ready, from a member who likes to get things hot and bang on them.

it's been a long time coming, welcome back.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Cryptic post is cryptic.

Are his initials heatnbeat?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Woo!
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I just ordered some parts from him,
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 11:02:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Now that (when it comes) will be very good news!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 2:09:42 AM EDT
[#5]
So I take it he has the new shop up and running then?

I need to touch base with him.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 3:06:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder if he harnesses the energy of the Mule and Ox to power his tools to do barrel work and make 601 parts out there in Amish Country. Does he drive a horse drawn bugy to Ace Hardware to get drill bits??
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah it has been a long time coming. Just got the electrons doing their dance in the new shop the beginning of July. None too soon either, the Evil Maggie Dog was getting tired of walking the treadmill to run the lathe. I'm still putting up shelves and finishing trim but it's pretty much done.There are a few projects to catch up on ( that have been sitting here waaaaaay too long) and then maybe I can work on some of my own fun stuff. A couple years of all work and no play has been a DRAG!!

Now if I could only remember where I put that.........
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#8]
shoulda done this instead.

if you've ever been to Greenfield Village, they still use one to repair the displays.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:57:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I wonder if he harnesses the energy of the Mule and Ox to power his tools to do barrel work and make 601 parts out there in Amish Country. Does he drive a horse drawn bugy to Ace Hardware to get drill bits??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, ummm Hip,, ahhhh,, heatnbeat MAKES his own drill bits.......How do you think he got his name???
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top