Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/17/2015 9:51:17 PM EDT
http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/M7-Bayonet-with-M8A1-Scabbard-p/7172a.htm - $29.99 for used

http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/M7-Bayonet-with-M10-Scabbard-p/7212.htm - $39.99 for new

20% off for St. Patrick's day for new items, including the above bayonets. Scroll through for some more interesting stuff, though not much retro. No indication of when the sale ends.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Most importantly, the TIPS are not broken.

They have reasonably priced M9s too.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Sale was apparently 24hrs only.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Still shows the sale price for me.

ETA on the bayos not new items.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the regular price; the 20% off was subtracted during checkout. I ordered two of the used M7s and my total was $58.83 with tax and shipping.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you receive the bayonets? Were you satisfied with them?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I've gotten a few m7s from them in the past.  Some were excellent, some were rough, it's really luck of the draw.  I ordered a few bare bayonets and a few bare scabbards, figured the person packing the order would figure out they go together.  Nope.  Got the box off the porch, there was 4" of exposed M7 blade sticking out of the side.  Still, it's a better deal than most places, and the stuff is genuine, not the Chinese and knock off crap on Ebay, or the NATO and refurbed stuff from Sarco.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Did you receive the bayonets? Were you satisfied with them?
View Quote

Yes, and yes.

I'll try and get some pics later, but both are in good shape. The smell of Army supply rooms (and old school surplus stores) was strong when I opened the box. Looks like both came from the same unit (possibly the whole lot did) as they have rack numbers on the scabbard in what looks like black magic marker.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you both for the information. I was wanting to order one of their new ones but didn't want to receive a chicom knock-off. I might just order a used one to make sure I get a genuine US made bayonet. Has anyone confirmed that the new ones are US made?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Thank you both for the information. I was wanting to order one of their new ones but didn't want to receive a chicom knock-off. I might just order a used one to make sure I get a genuine US made bayonet. Has anyone confirmed that the new ones are US made?
View Quote

I'd hope so.

From their About Us page - "Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet was founded in 2009 as a retail outlet for  
Government Liquidation.  Government Liquidation (GL), a Liquidity
Services, Inc. marketplace, is the exclusive contractor of the DLA
Disposition Services for the sale of surplus and scrap assets of the
United States Department of Defense (DoD)."

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:12:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Awesome, thank you!
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:35:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Mine was extremely nice. Got an Imperial.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:55:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a bunch of Milpar M7 bayos in M8A1 sheaths that I was thinking of putting up for sale. I don't know much about bayonets, so I haven't the slightest idea what they are worth.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:17:57 AM EDT
[#13]
A typical M7 in good condition seems to be worth $20-60, just going by completed auctions on Ebay.  Some varieties are worth more than others.  I've had 3 listed on the EE for $40-50 each, they've been up there for two months without any action.  I'm about ready to just put em in the back of the closet until the surplus system is finished flooding the market with them.  I've been buying them a half dozen at a time, keeping the ones I don't already have in my collection, and selling off the duplicates, but lately the duplicates are hard to sell.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top