Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:42:29 PM EDT
[#2]
They look great!  
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good.  I'm eagerly anticipating adding that patch below my Sight Wheel patch from Retro Black Rifle.

Thanks for all your efforts.

David
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a lot of people's addresses and I have labels printed etc. I'll get to envelope stuffing tomorrow. If I don't have your address expect a pm or email from me!

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#6]
WOW!!! They look great. Great job!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:37:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Sweet, very excited!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Guys i hate to be lazy about this but i am going through my list, pms etc and i'm missing a few addresses. If you happen to check into this thread if you could PM me your name and address that would be helpful (DON'T WORRY I WILL GET YOU YOUR PATCHES!!!)

I have some address with names but some people didn't include their forum name so I have no way of knowing who you are (my dumbass fault for not asking!).

p.s. the first 14 people's patches went out today! I'll be stuffing more envelopes later, I never realized it could be so mind numbing! lol

Also people like Bartlett and Trimdad I know i have your addresses somewhere i've just fricking lost them! sorry.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Address sent via PM
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#10]
IM me so I can pay you, If rarecat owes you money for any.....I'll cover one, I bet on an auction game and he won.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm not on the list?!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guys i hate to be lazy about this but i am going through my list, pms etc and i'm missing a few addresses. If you happen to check into this thread if you could PM me your name and address that would be helpful (DON'T WORRY I WILL GET YOU YOUR PATCHES!!!)

I have some address with names but some people didn't include their forum name so I have no way of knowing who you are (my dumbass fault for not asking!).

p.s. the first 14 people's patches went out today! I'll be stuffing more envelopes later, I never realized it could be so mind numbing! lol

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/Aeneas2020/noaddresslist.jpg~original

Also people like Bartlett and Trimdad I know i have your addresses somewhere i've just fricking lost them!
sorry.
View Quote

George I have your address memorized, so I was able to rattle it off the top of my head, wasting my Saturday at work.Thank God I'm out of here in another 45 minutes.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm not on the list?!
View Quote

If i have any left over i'll shoot you a pm so you can get one!

Also Hip check your pm's
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/Aeneas2020/noaddresslist.jpg~original

Also people like Bartlett and Trimdad I know i have your addresses somewhere i've just fricking lost them! sorry.
View Quote

Try selling over 350 A1 Pistol Grips in groups of 60-80 at a time and waking up to 17 IM's and $xxx.xx added to your PP balance that wasn't there the previous afternoon, you get to look forward to spending your next free few hours matching buyers/grips, the worst are the buyer's with super specific requests that didn't pick a number, then there's those who don't read the OP and bought grips that have been previously sold. After all that, you get to look forward to boxing them up, printing shipping labels, sending tracking #'s through IM's, and finally dropping a pile of flatrate prepaid boxes off at the closest USPS office (If they are still open at this point).
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Wanted to reiterate to those that im'd me panicked. If you weren't on the list above then I already had your address. Everyone that is on any list I have posted on here will get their patches. Just chasing down the last few people now.

OlGunner should be the first to get his. I am mailing another batch tomorrow (hopefully the majority of them). So hopefully most of you will have them by the end of the week.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wanted to reiterate to those that im'd me panicked. If you weren't on the list above then I already had your address. Everyone that is on any list I have posted on here will get their patches. Just chasing down the last few people now.

OlGunner should be the first to get his. I am mailing another batch tomorrow (hopefully the majority of them). So hopefully most of you will have them by the end of the week.
View Quote

I know almost every retro heads address, so lemme know if you need any more addresses if your still missing some.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, there was a minor delay in the mail and there may now be a postal worker somewhere sporting a green retro patch on the shoulder of his uniform, but I did get the red one today (and that's the one I really wanted anyway)!
Surprisingly, this is the first time I remember having something arrive damaged/missing.  With all the stuff I buy on-line, I guess that's actually a pretty good record for the USPS.

The important thing is the patch feels like great quality.  Aeneas, ya done a bang-up job on these!  Thanks much for taking on the project!

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well, there was a minor delay in the mail and there may now be a postal worker somewhere sporting a green retro patch on the shoulder of his uniform, but I did get the red one today (and that's the one I really wanted anyway)!
Surprisingly, this is the first time I remember having something arrive damaged/missing.  With all the stuff I buy on-line, I guess that's actually a pretty good record for the USPS.

The important thing is the patch feels like great quality.  Aeneas, ya done a bang-up job on these!  Thanks much for taking on the project!

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r500/AR10er/WP_20150121_002_zps88093923.jpg
View Quote

That sucks that happened Gunner but if that is the only thing that has ever been lost or damaged in years of buying/selling online you are very very lucky. Last year was the worst year for me in lost packages/ Money Orders. 7 lost packages that simply vanished, 4-5 that arrived empty/damaged, 3 money orders vanished and one arrived completely soaked to the point it was barely recognizable.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Dammit! I swear to god that this must be my local post office because this keeps happening when I send people stuff on this forum!

I hope others should be receiving theirs soon!

Gunner if i have a spare green one i'll get it to you! <- PM sent
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Any time you put something in a standard envelope it gets run through the auto sorters. Auto sorters destroy stuff thicker than 10 sheets of paper that are tri-folded. It probably got hung up and shut down a sorting line. 4x6 document envelope is the way to go when you are sending stuff that doesn't need a bubble envelope. First class postage would be the same as a standard envelope, but it keeps your package out of the sorters.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Thanks, but keep the spare. I probably would have just given it away on PIF sometime!

I only posted because I've heard so many others here complain about problems with the mail, and that was a first for me.
Let's just hope it doesn't become a trend!
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Any time you put something in a standard envelope it gets run through the auto sorters. Auto sorters destroy stuff thicker than 10 sheets of paper that are tri-folded. It probably got hung up and shut down a sorting line. 4x6 document envelope is the way to go when you are sending stuff that doesn't need a bubble envelope. First class postage would be the same as a standard envelope, but it keeps your package out of the sorters.
View Quote

I didn't know any of this. I've been heavily taping the envelopes to try to avoid this but hopefully no one else gets anything ripped.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Still haven't received my 4, but the mail runs slow round these parts.

Will post up when they arrive
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Still haven't received my 4, but the mail runs slow round these parts.

Will post up when they arrive
View Quote

The vast majority of them should be with people by Friday (if not before). I would imagine that some may fall into early next week. I still have 4 or 5 people's that I need to mail due to the fact I was missing addresses but they will go out tomorrow or Friday. Everyone else's are in the mail already.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#25]
I had the cover to a magazine delivered to me (in the USPS plastic baggie) once.  No magazine, just the cover with the address label.
Hoping the patches make it OK.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#26]
The last couple should go out tomorrow

did anyone else get theirs yet?!?!?

Rainy afternoon in VA
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/Aeneas2020/b9f4eee7-039c-4100-9d2f-8b5c78261dd7.jpg~original

Rainy afternoon in VA
View Quote

I don't know if you sent mine yet.  If so, it has not arrived as of today.

David

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/Aeneas2020/b9f4eee7-039c-4100-9d2f-8b5c78261dd7.jpg~original

Rainy afternoon in VA
View Quote

Can't believe I missed out on these OD patches
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Not yet Bro but the mail man is probably just too lazy to finish his route.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:23:53 PM EDT
[#30]
I am anxiously awaiting their arrival.

I finished a long shift in the ER today, came home, checked the mailbox, but alas there was nothing waiting for me.  

Hopefully tomorrow.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Hot Damn...mine came in the mail today..!
Both colors look great.
Thank you sir....
Can't wait for the shirts.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:26:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Hasn't made it to Florida yet....
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Thank you very much!

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Mine came today - they look fantastic! (Not surprised...) Thanks bud, and thank you to Olgunner as well.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:52:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Same here, hopefully some photos soon, look great!

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:58:29 PM EDT
[#36]
If I ever get another bike I'll put one of these on my jacket. My grandfather served in WWII in the 5th armored so one of their patches is going on the left sleeve, I think this would work well on the right sleeve.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:13:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Received mine the other day and am very grateful. We had a death in the family this week so I apologize for not saying thanks when they arrived the other day.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:49:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Got my patches today. Thanks JW.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:51:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Wow!  Got my patches today.  AWESOME!!!!!!!  I may sew one on my Beau Gam duck hunter cammies!  You rock, sir!
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:55:57 AM EDT
[#40]

Retro. . . . . ?

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Sorry to keep necroing this thread but i still haven't heard from the following people:

Mike0505
VAhessian
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#42]
They made it in today......and look awesome!

Thanks again
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:47:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Nothing yet...
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Got mine.  and they are sweet....

Thank you very much Aeneas2020

Veltro
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:25:29 PM EDT
[#45]
I received my patch today.  It's outstanding!  Thanks very much!!!

John Thomas
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:11:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Mine also arrived today. Very nice!  I need to attach velcro so that I can attach it to my cap. Thank you sir!
Stoner
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:31:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Mine also arrived today. Very nice!  I need to attach velcro so that I can attach it to my cap. Thank you sir!
Stoner
View Quote

They have velcro on them already.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:39:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stoner

mmmmmmm.......I don;t think mine has it, but I could be wrong.   I thought you had to specify if you wanted it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:34:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Got mine today!

They look awesome, Thank you for putting these together Aeneas.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Those who requested Velcro specifically should have it the rest don't. Some of your requested it but I was already out of them by the time you did
Page / 7
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top