AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:22:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
very nice work

when I did my run of retro 601sightwheel patches, I kept it so those in the know would get the connection without advertising firearms to those who weren't savvy

View Quote

I like those. Subtle. Someone also did 601 sight wheel window stickers.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:39:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I think a shirt with a small 601 sight wheel on the chest and the patch
Logo on the back would be cool..... Just a idea
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:38:37 AM EDT
[#3]
So three details I'll need:
Did you decide to go with 100% cotton?
Are the shirts pre-shrunk?
And what sizes will be available?
Once you know those things for sure, I'll know if I can join the rush!

On a serious note, please give the young lady our best wishes.  Sure sorry to hear she's had health problems.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Gunner,
 I emailed the lady with your questions:

This is the design I submitted but unfortunately the quote she gave me would mean they would be between $35-$40 a piece by the time I shipped them to you. That's way over my (and her) original estimate. I've emailed her back about just having the logo on the back and trying another couple of things. If she can't help me out I will look elsewhere, for something cheaper but still using 100% cotton. I'm using her because she's local to me and I know she does high quality work.

p.s. way back didn't someone in the thread say they had a connection with a tshirt company?
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 7:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]
There is a place that is local to me that will do any design on the front or back for $16 per basic T-shirt (white/gray) or $22 for a heavy T in any color.

They do charge $8 per for front and back designs though. Also, offer a discount for group buys.  

We've used them many times for sports team stuff and they do great work.

They have a user interactive website that you can do your own design and set it up how you want it.

www.customizedgirl.com

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Those 601 Sight Wheel Patches look great.

Is there  possibility of any more being produced?  If so, I'd be in for 3.  To go with the 3 Retro patches I have.

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:47:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Gunner,
 I emailed the lady with your questions:

This is the design I submitted but unfortunately the quote she gave me would mean they would be between $35-$40 a piece by the time I shipped them to you. That's way over my (and her) original estimate. I've emailed her back about just having the logo on the back and trying another couple of things. If she can't help me out I will look elsewhere, for something cheaper but still using 100% cotton. I'm using her because she's local to me and I know she does high quality work.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/Aeneas2020/retrotshirtconceptfin.jpg~original

p.s. way back didn't someone in the thread say they had a connection with a tshirt company?
View Quote

Yes . A good friend of mine owns a  t shirt making outfit.
I'll show him the pic and see what his cost is
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok guys sorry i've been away for a while. If i order 24 shirts (100% cotton and preshrunk) they would work out to $25 a piece shipped. Sorry that is a little more than the initial estimate if there is still interest i'll try and get the order in next week. If not i'll refund the couple of people that sent money in.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey, if they're available in a big XXL or even 3XL...I'm in!

--BigGunner
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Put me down for 2 xxl t's
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in for at least one XL. Maybe two if enough people don't want them
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm in for a large.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Do you think if the rear logo was dropped down ever so slightly, it would look a bit more centered on the upper back?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Put me down for an XL. I still have your address. I will send you a check.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do you think if the rear logo was dropped down ever so slightly, it would look a bit more centered on the upper back?
View Quote

Don't worry too much about that. That isn't the exact design she is going off of. It's more just to give you guys an idea of the final product. I'll start making a list and iming those interested this weekdn
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll take an XXLT as well. If you can get that size. They usually cost extra.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#17]
hmm i was going to order 24 shirts, M, L and XL but it seems as though i'll have to add some XXL will check back with you guys. Sorry this is taking so long trying to keep everyone accomodated
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Don't worry too much about that. That isn't the exact design she is going off of. It's more just to give you guys an idea of the final product. I'll start making a list and iming those interested this weekdn
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drop me an Im. I know of a start up place locally. He's a lodge brother of mine, I will put you in touch
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#19]
I THINK we be flush. I was trying to go over but it looks like I was right on the money!

Lemme know if my memory serves me correctly for once Bro!
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Put me down for an XL.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Am I too late for the party?
If not I would like two shirts in XXL.
I would also like two of the patches if you're gonna run a new batch.

Stef.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Am I too late for the party?
If not I would like two shirts in XXL.
I would also like two of the patches if you're gonna run a new batch.

Stef.
View Quote

Stef what patches were you looking for. I might have a couple spare. I'm still working on getting the shirts sizing fixed up seeing as XXL weren't priced in the quote to me originally.

also...ben je nederlands ?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Stef- I have a spare red patch
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:42:37 AM EDT
[#24]
If they are still availleble I would like two of the green patches.
Doesn't matter if they have velcro or not.
And yes Ik kom uit het land van de Artillerie Inrichtingen.
            I am from the land of Artillerie Inrichtingen and proud owner of one.

Thanks in advance for the shirts and patches.
I know shipping won't be that cheap but having those T shirts and patches over here will be so cool.

Greetings from Amsterdam.
Stef.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Ar15.com Retro is global. We have fans from Italy, to Germany, The Netherlands, France, etc. Retro Rocks! I was gonna add The Philippines and Brazil, but Retro AR's are their new equipment...
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I know shipping won't be that cheap but having those T shirts and patches over here will be so cool.

Stef.
View Quote

Good to know I have a certain affinity for the Dutch and their military in particular I met some great Dutch aviators in my time. I also did a lot of work on some Dutch mods for arma 2 back in the day.

I've put in a price request for xxl and xxxl will let you know what I get.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Good to know I have a certain affinity for the Dutch and their military in particular I met some great Dutch aviators in my time. I also did a lot of work on some Dutch mods for arma 2 back in the day.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stef.

Some of our Retro friends need to start drinking light beer.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Some of our Retro friends need to start drinking light beer.
View Quote

Either that or get rid of their country's recreationalized drug use policies.

It may be the "munchies" adding all those pounds.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:41:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Did you spent some time in Zaandam?

I would like to change one T shirt in XL instead of XXL  if that is still possible.

Thanks in advance

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:53:38 AM EDT
[#30]
I thought the Philippine army was going to get new FN AR15's ?

Also Hipshot thanks for the offer for the red patch.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Throw me down for an XL please!
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Will do. I keep making a list but then things change a little. As soon as the lady gets back to me with XXL sizing info i'll start reaching out to people. For those who have already sent some form of payment let me just say i'm not doing anything with the checks or pp money until i have a confirmed order so if for some reason it falls through i'll give you guys refunds.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Will do. I keep making a list but then things change a little. As soon as the lady gets back to me with XXL sizing info i'll start reaching out to people. For those who have already sent some form of payment let me just say i'm not doing anything with the checks or pp money until i have a confirmed order so if for some reason it falls through i'll give you guys refunds.
View Quote

That's why I was gonna send payment when you had the shirts in hand. Unless you need help getting these going, I don't know anything about T-Shirt making costs, etc. My only contribution would be startup funds.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well I HOPE you spent MY money on booze and cheap hookers!
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top