Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/26/2014 11:51:11 PM EDT
Looking for an A1 forward assist and have been sifting through the EE. Is there a better place to search or I just need to keep Easter egg hunting the EE? Sure seems like there's enough vintage interest these days for its own category in the EE. Thanks all.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I think most will use "retro" as a keyword, try using that in a search
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:00:21 AM EDT
[#2]
brought up a few times in the past but never got enough traction.  

i bet we would get more action than musical instruments and archery if it ever got approved.  

but the thrill of the hunt in the other sections just makes it more fun sometimes.

a wtb ad in the correct section should bring some responses.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:53:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Kind of what I was thinking. Some of these forums are all but dead.... Vintage is becoming popular!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:08:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Retro musical instruments?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Retro musical instruments?
View Quote

Sure thing.  It doesn't get much more retro than Les Paul or Fender Telecaster guitars (that's the real Les Paul in the pic).

Although what musical instruments are doing on ARFCOM is best answered by somebody above my intellect and pay grade; seems to me a Retro EE would be more useful.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looking for an A1 forward assist and have been sifting through the EE. Is there a better place to search or I just need to keep Easter egg hunting the EE? Sure seems like there's enough vintage interest these days for its own category in the EE. Thanks all.
View Quote

Teardrop new production:
http://www.cdnnsports.com/bushmaster-teardrop-forward-assist-no-pin-spring.html

Wes
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Just be aware that the new production versions, at least all that I know of, are slightly different from originals. They are flat all the way across the ribbed surface, where as the originals taper off towards the right hand outer edge on the originals. Makes a difference to some retroheads. YMMV
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top