Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/19/2014 8:52:58 PM EDT
Hello

I have recently spoken with Jhud (John) by phone. He wanted me to let all you guys know that his computer is down at the moment. He said if anyone needs to contact him, send him an email from the forum.....and include your phone number. He said he will call you...

He hopes to have a working laptop within a couple of weeks.

Thats all.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#1]
OP, please IM me......I need to call John, and while at work....I can't just sit online nor send emails from the site. SOOOO, could you please just IM me his didgets. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hello

I have recently spoken with Jhud (John) by phone. He wanted me to let all you guys know that his computer is down at the moment. He said if anyone needs to contact him, send him an email from the forum.....and include your phone number. He said he will call you...

He hopes to have a working laptop within a couple of weeks.

Thats all.

View Quote

What's up with his computer does he know? I can probably help him fix it remotely or if he's in WV I can maybe take a drive.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Aeneas2020, while your there ask him for that early 604 upper I've been asking for, please.....
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aeneas2020, while your there ask him for that early 604 upper I've been asking for, please.....
View Quote

Lol will do Hip
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol will do Hip
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol will do Hip

How many swears did he say before a coherant response came out?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I got a new laptop today so the problem is resolved. I think my other one had an A2 stock screw in it.

Hips.. Im packing my trailer so when I come across it youll know. Haven't forgot about you
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top