Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2014 3:23:10 PM EDT
Oh crap, sold out...nevermind

I wish places would take things down if they are all gone and not likely to get more any time soon.

http://www.keepshooting.com/m16-triangular-handguards.html
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea I saw those too!  and thought oh good price then saw the out of stock and said
the same thing CRAP!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Somebody on this forum may have a set you can buy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a set. They are shiny and used. Pm me if ya need some.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:50:15 AM EDT
[#4]
US Collectors Ordnance has furniture in stock.  http://www.uscoreplicas.net/  I ordered a few sets that looked like new parts.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:02:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Aeyoung has some on the  exchange fight now
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:35:31 AM EDT
[#6]
It's not like the OP isn't familier with retro stuff..........SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo.....I'm guessing he was a little excited by the 19.95 a SET..........not that he was joyous that he even found some.  Yeah, there's lots of places to get them. Finding them for 20 bucks a set was the part worthy of mention.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's not like the OP isn't familier with retro stuff..........SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo.....I'm guessing he was a little excited by the 19.95 a SET..........not that he was joyous that he even found some.  Yeah, there's lots of places to get them. Finding them for 20 bucks a set was the part worthy of mention.
View Quote

Yeah, this was supposed to be a heads up mainly for the newer guys showing up lately. I posted before seeing they were sold out. "Wow $19.95, good to like new condition, I've got to tell my fellow retroheads about these." Opened a new tab, typed in a heads up post really quickly, then went back to the other tab, realization set in, edited post. I've got several sets new in the package still.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:48:11 AM EDT
[#8]
OP - There's a set up on the PIF thread right now. Oh wait...
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top