Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to hear he's doing better. Let him know we're thinking about him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Good to hear! You think he's up for a phone call?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell yes, give him a call, he needs the harassment to keep him going> Nothing like blood flow to inprove the healing!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]
He actually IMed me and said he was up for it and I meant to try today but didn't get around to it. He did warn me that he was on a bunch of pain meds though so perhaps he wont be as coherent as usual...glad he told me so I would be able to spot the difference

***edit***
Spoke with him a bit on the phone today and he sounded pretty good and in decent spirits
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hell yes, give him a call, he needs the harassment to keep him going> Nothing like blood flow to inprove the healing!!
View Quote

if anyone needs harassment around here it's the Gin drinking Limey with the duct tape holding the last marble in his head.
and just to keep in the Tech venue, what is the gas port size of the 605?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, Well! Look who it is! Good to 'see' you here pal! Glad to hear things went well for you.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

if anyone needs harassment around here it's the Gin drinking Limey with the duct tape holding keeping last marble in his head.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

if anyone needs harassment around here it's the Gin drinking Limey with the duct tape holding keeping last marble in his head.

john thomas and i think jerrell both recommend .110"
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#9]
It kinda blows my mind that the gas port for a 605 is bigger than for a Mk18 or similar shorty...I know, I know, it's all about dwell time.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give credit where credit is due. It was 45Bravo that determined "approx" .110 was the preferred size. It was Jerrell who went on to verify it and posted it here after several builds he did for folks here..
P.S.,be SURE to read the red sig line below................................................
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#11]
It was 45Bravo that determined "approx" .110 was the preferred size.
View Quote

..., it's also on page 171 of "The Black Rifle".    

Jerrell is the man, though!

John Thomas
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#12]
"if anyone needs harassment around here it's the Gin drinking Limey with the duct tape holding keeping last marble in his head."

Hey,Hey, I resemble that remark!!    Besides getting some 605s to function right is enough to make anybody drink!
That's why my last one is a dedicated 22/605.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top