BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 56
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Total Silence made fake moderator for a XM177 build with the grenade ring ~
what is a fair price ot sell it for?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 5:10:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mike0505] [#2]
Any worth to this upper? Some  reprofiling done to 601/602 style. Round fordge.
Black rebated front lug and has faint proof marks under the duracoat.
[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2qt98hc.jpg[img]
[img]http://i60.tinypic.com/s30a3k.jpg[img]
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tiger222:

I have a Total Silence made fake moderator for a XM177 build with the grenade ring ~

Thanks!
View Quote

Liemohn Manufacturing had some listed on Sturmgewehr recently for $85 shipped, and I think Brick sold his for about the same, so I'd guess somewhere around that if it's in new condition.

Link Posted: 9/27/2015 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By grondike:

Liemohn Manufacturing had some listed on Sturmgewehr recently for $85 shipped, and I think Brick sold his for about the same, so I'd guess somewhere around that if it's in new condition.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By grondike:
Originally Posted By tiger222:

Thanks!

Copy that, thanks!
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 8:06:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know the name but the xm177's I've seen have been $25.00-$40.00.  Other than that, I've seen reproductions that are actually fully functional requiring standard NFA form to be submitted, for $325-$425.00
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey everyone, its been a while. I picked up a colt 601 right hand guard, has a bit of damage on the 5th and 6th teeth, will need a little repair as one of the teeth are barely hanging on. wondering what the value is?

</a>[/img

</a>" />

</a>" />

</a>" />

</a>" />

</a>" />

[/URL]" />
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:22:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Colt N1 stock pricing request please

Mark

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 2:48:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I looking for the value of a NOS, virgin Colt "MP" barrel? It has the MP between where the legs of the FSB would be mounted and a "C" about 1" from the end of the barrel. The barrel come wrapped in yellow military paper, it's Never had the FSB installed or drilled for one, never was drilled for a gas port or never had the barrel extension installed. The chamber was finished for 223.

" />

" />

" />

" />

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:45:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GeneralV] [#9]

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#10]
What is the current going price for a 601 full round chrome bolt carrier, complete with original chrome bolt, early FAT head (not flat head) firing pin, and original chrome, milled, firing pin retaining pin? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#11]
About $450 is a fair current market value, if everything is in excellent condition, might do better parting it out
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Anybody know first-hand what a pre-ban Colt A1 goes for these days? its got an original colt 4X scope as well. I think I remembered reading, years ago, that Colt sold these as a kit. Triangle handguard, never been altered. Any idea what these are going for? I can do some research on gun broker, but figured one of you guys might know off the top of your head.

Thanks in advance for the help
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:21:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalahnikid] [#13]
Pictures and some details as to what you're referring to would help.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
Pictures and some details add to what you're referring to would help.
View Quote

or at least confirm it's a SP1 and serial range.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:15:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hal143] [#15]
Originally Posted By getchasum:
I looking for the value of a NOS, virgin Colt "MP" barrel? It has the MP between where the legs of the FSB would be mounted and a "C" about 1" from the end of the barrel. The barrel come wrapped in yellow military paper, it's Never had the FSB installed or drilled for one, never was drilled for a gas port or never had the barrel extension installed. The chamber was finished for 223.

http://<a href=http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/getchasum_bucket/Retro%20Barrel%20MP_zpsy6lnyjz7.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/getchasum_bucket/Retro%20Barrel%20C_zpsjxrogggk.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/getchasum_bucket/Retro%20Barrel%202_zpsp7asuj7u.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/getchasum_bucket/Retro%20Barrel%20C_zpsjxrogggk.jpg</a>" />

View Quote

Not drilled for GP ?  Seems odd to me.

Last NOS MP barrel I saw sold between 400-500. with wrapper.  I'd say a fair price for yours is 350-400 ish since no FSB or BN.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By boywonder777:

View All Quotes

I'll see if I can get a serial number later tonight. Its not mine, which is why i dont have it in front of me. But i'll see if i can get some pics. I wanna say it had the bayonet plug, but not sure if thats a full proof way to identify pre vs post ban
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By UncommonSense:

I'll see if I can get a serial number later tonight. Its not mine, which is why i dont have it in front of me. But i'll see if i can get some pics. I wanna say it had the bayonet plug, but not sure if thats a full proof way to identify pre vs post ban
View All Quotes

Model type, barrel markings, bolt/carrier markings would help.

Your post is akin to saying "I have a Ford coupe made between 1964 and 1994, what's it worth?"
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:47:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Your post is akin to saying "I have a Ford coupe made between 1964 and 1994, what's it worth?"
View All Quotes

lol, touche'. Thats why I was really just looking for a ballpark figure. $1000-$1500, $1500-2000, etc etc. But i'll post some details as soon as I can get to it. Probably a lot more variables going into the value estimate than I originally realized.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:47:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mark5pt56] [#19]
Certainly appreciate it if anyone can provide info on this. (Colt N1 stock above)
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:31:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: grondike] [#20]

Originally Posted By mark5pt56:

Certainly appreciate it if anyone can provide info on this. (Colt N1 stock above)

View Quote

There have been a few listed in the EE recently in addition to yours. It definitely seems like it's priced less than some others in similar condition. I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

Maybe some better or different pictures would help?

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:32:58 PM EDT
[#21]
What is a set of NIW (right AND left) triangle handguards worth?  I feel like I may have over paid, but I found two sets NIW and had to have them, since i've never seen the left NIW.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#22]
I've seen some recently go for between $40-65. L&R marked with drain holes
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Is this a Colt SP1 upper?
Friend found it in the attic of a foreclosed house he was cleaning out. I cleaned it up & lubed. It's a  big pivot pin so waiting on the adapter so I can mount & test fire it. Semi BCG, barrel is marked C MP B
If he sells it, it worth much? Looks barley fired.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By fuzzy03cls:
Is this a Colt SP1 upper?
Friend found it in the attic of a foreclosed house he was cleaning out. I cleaned it up & lubed. It's a  big pivot pin so waiting on the adapter so I can mount & test fire it. Semi BCG, barrel is marked C MP B
If he sells it, it worth much? Looks barley fired.
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab352/fuzzytheman/Guns/100_0784_zps0yrfnizu.jpg
View Quote

From your description, yes its an SP1 upper.

Id guess at least $600 depending on condition.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 5:40:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: marksman121] [#25]
Anyone know the going price range for Colt 3x20 scopes?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#26]
C MP B Barrel

Is this true? Are these barrels worth this much? I built a M16A1 parts kit around one of these barrels because my local gunshop had it sitting on their shelf, i paid 120 for the barrel.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:09:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Slimjim:
C MP B Barrel

Is this true? Are these barrels worth this much? I built a M16A1 parts kit around one of these barrels because my local gunshop had it sitting on their shelf, i paid 120 for the barrel.
View Quote

my opinion it's $200 over priced but sounds like you got a whale of a deal.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 6:27:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Yeah, need to do that and clean off the dust. Think 170+ feedback would be ok though. But I might get the chump who bitches about scratches on a AK parts kit stock
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 3:27:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Hello friends,

I acquired a NIB Colt SP1 A1 type fixed stock with buffer tube, spring, the whole shebang, about 20 years ago.  I think that it's time for it to go to a new home, but I have no idea as to market value.  My understanding is that it was a boxed spare part from Colt.

I presume that photos will be more illuminating... Will share tonight.

Additionally, I'll edit to include a photo of an A1 upper that I'd like to validate.
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#30]
What's the going price on a C AF marked flattop rec..
It's grey, has ramps,all parts, and no T marks.
Seeing if price paid was reasonable.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FalangHooDawngNyai:
Hello friends,

I acquired a NIB Colt SP1 A1 type fixed stock with buffer tube, spring, the whole shebang, about 20 years ago.  I think that it's time for it to go to a new home, but I have no idea as to market value.  My understanding is that it was a boxed spare part from Colt.

I presume that photos will be more illuminating... Will share tonight.

Additionally, I'll edit to include a photo of an A1 upper that I'd like to validate.
View Quote

Well..... Waiting......
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone know the going price on a real 4.5" moderator?
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 9:48:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By vwc223:
View Quote

Is that the one that needs a tax stamp?
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 12:49:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By R2point0:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R2point0:
Originally Posted By vwc223:

Yup, setting up an NFA trust and would like to get an original.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#35]
I was looking at an AR-15 this afternoon that had a PWA cast A2 type lower, A1 stock, and A2 grip. The upper was an A2 with A2 handguards and what appeared to be an A2 profile barrel. No markings were visible on the barrel (maybe under the handguards) and no forge codes on the receiver. I know that the PWA lowers can be worth a little bit these days, but I am curious at to what you guys think about this AR. The LGS has a price of $1295 on it which is pretty steep considering what it is. I am considering buying this AR, but I need to have a consensus of what you guys think. My thought is about $700 to maybe $800. The AR is in really nice condition.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm not sure this is necessarily the right section, but someone is offering to trade me a colt SMG upper receiver and I need to know the value of it. Its an A1 style, CM forge marked, gray in color with no forward assist and later style ejection port door.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:09:03 AM EDT
[#37]
I would say around $200
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#38]
What is the value of an original 601 sight wheel nowadays?
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#39]
$275 - 300 seems to be the going rate, maybe more if you have the dimpled pin, etc.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Dinnertime:
I'm not sure this is necessarily the right section, but someone is offering to trade me a colt SMG upper receiver and I need to know the value of it. Its an A1 style, CM forge marked, gray in color with no forward assist and later style ejection port door.  

http://i.imgur.com/5zqSlO7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hw38ZZG.jpg
View Quote

Bought mine of GB for a $125 several months back but thought I got a decent deal.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:56:38 AM EDT
[#41]
What's a very good/excellent condition original 1/14 twist W marked barrel worth these days?
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By garr:
What's a very good/excellent condition original 1/14 twist W marked barrel worth these days?
View Quote

Does it include the original duckbill flash hider and cast fsb?
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Yes
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#44]

Yes
View All Quotes

Yes

Anywhere from $1200-$1500 depending on person buying
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#45]
What's a costa mesa ar7 in the box worth?
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#46]
" />
Army M16A1 field stripped poster dated June 1973. Buddy found a bunch of them. they're pristine. Whats it worth?
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 12:39:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Does anyone know what a REAL Colt Armalite Energa sight is worth? Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Nobody hardly ever answers questions on here, but I will try again:  Does anyone know the current going price of a real waffle mag, or of a REAL  XM177 10 1/2" or XM177E1 11 1/2" barrel? Thanks
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 5:50:34 PM EDT
[#49]

what are the oxford sights going for with the right carry handle mount the only one  Iv seen

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 5:57:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By aeyoung:
What's a costa mesa ar7 in the box worth?
View Quote

Page / 56
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top