Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 85
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's wake up this thread before it gets archived!  I am offering a partial CAR15 stock set.  It consists of a commercial spec tube, CAR15  collapsable stock (no Fiberite ribs on channel), and a standard end plate.  It does not have castle nut, spring and buffer, nor does it have the latch.  It does have the locking piston and spring, though.  I'll post pictures later.

Endplate gone
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Oops double tap!
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Prototype slip ring. unfinished... I tihink TSI made it..
It was given to me so I'm not sure exactly.....
If you want it say something..

IMrangemaster.. I could use the commercial stock parts if you dontmind..
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Prototype slip ring. unfinished... I tihink TSI made it..
It was given to me so I'm not sure exactly.....
If you want it say something..

IMrangemaster.. I could use the commercial stock parts if you dontmind..
View Quote

Its yours.  IM me your address again.

Bernie
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, I forgot all about this thread!

Jhud, I could use that slip ring please if it's still available.

Getting ready for work so can't check my stash at the moment but I know I have an A1 front sight post and a large pin lower to small pin upper screw pin.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Banshee, I need an A1 post for my prototype rifle so if available, I'd like this please.

I will put up a used contracted A1 grip and short drain hole butt screw to same person
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#7]
KYGun, it's yours and got your email. Shoot me your address and I will get it out to you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:57:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I owe a thing or two.  Now that everything is built, I'll see what I have left over.

Link Posted: 7/4/2016 9:59:16 PM EDT
[#10]
had to go hunting for this lost sheep.

let's try to keep it closer to the top.

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#11]
To the top
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 1:45:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I need an sling swivel screw for an A2 buttstock. I'll pay it forward with a sling swivel screw for a trap door A1 stock if anyone needs one.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I need an sling swivel screw for an A2 buttstock. I'll pay it forward with a sling swivel screw for a trap door A1 stock if anyone needs one.
View Quote

Let me look through my parts bin when I get home
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I am needing a 601 rear sight wheel to finish my build, repro or original either works.  This is the only part I need for my 601 build!

I'll be offering my extra Well used  non trap door stock and handguard, need to look through my extras box and see what else retro I have
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Kygun, i can use that grip. I have an A1 post but it looks like you got one?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I never did get a front post but could use it. I'll send you a grip.  Sent an emsil. Respond with your address.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 11:13:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Got the post kit Russell. It was very kind of you to have one dropshipped to me. I'm hoping you receive grip soon....
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 11:41:18 AM EDT
[#18]
If I'm going to give away a bunch of parts, is it kosher to just ask for shipping charges, or are the "pay it forward" items supposed to be totally free?  If not, I can always list them in the EE as FREE, but ask for shipping.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If I'm going to give away a bunch of parts, is it kosher to just ask for shipping charges, or are the "pay it forward" items supposed to be totally free?  If not, I can always list them in the EE as FREE, but ask for shipping.
View Quote

My opinion but I think either way would be fine.  On a side note, I emailed regarding parts. I'll gladly pay for them if it's something I need, and pass on fir free parts to others as I see they need em......
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 1:39:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

well............it certainly would not be in the spirit of the thread as it was originally envisioned by heatNbeat..............but neither is much of the "Ill put this up if someone gives me this"  (enter whatever items you choose)
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

well............it certainly would not be in the spirit of the thread as it was originally envisioned by heatNbeat..............but neither is much of the "Ill put this up if someone gives me this"  (enter whatever items you choose)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, or the ever popular "I NEED this . . . . " post.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 11:13:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i know the "I NEED THIS" isn't in the vain of the PIF idea. and it probably shouldn't be in here, but lots of times i just need one small part or or other. and posting in the WTB or WTT section really doesn't work all that often.. lots of people don't read the WTB unless they are looking to sell something.. same with WTT  although more people respond to that because they are looking for something also..
i have parts..  i don't list them in the PIF thread because i might have need of them in the future (DAMM THIS HOBBY) lol .. but if someone from the retro forum asked for a part and i had it i would pass it on..  maybe we need to have a  "I NEED THIS" thread, what ya'all think?
then it would only be in the retro forum.. you could just pass it forward as in the original idea..  if  i don't know someone is in need then i can't help them..
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 11:37:08 PM EDT
[#23]
FWIW I read the WTB/WTT forums everyday. Ive got some retro parts I can figure a use for just yet and am always looking to see if I can trade them for something that fits my fancy.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#24]
*Forgot to quote ul4evr above* Yeah, i've had a Want To Buy for an SP1 for ages on here and Armslist. Everyday I get constant emails from people who apparently have selective illiteracy and think i'm selling one, are just trying to scam me, or are trying to be helpful but don't know what the hell an SP1 is! In like 6 years i've had one legitimate response to a listing (for a Colt 01911A1), which unfortunately I couldn't afford.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#25]
I have free barrel shims for anyone who needs one or two to time a barrel nut or free float!  

Lots of people forget to post their excess stuff on here and pay it forward!  Let's keep this going!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#26]
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!  

Dang, I will jump start this thread.  I have two charging handles to give away. They are a dark hard-coat anodized (dark charcoal to black). One is virtually like new and one has slight wear.  Hit them with the dark grey Rustoleum primer and they will match Colt Grey, and wouldn't look bad with XM grey either.  One per customer, so the first two who post "I'll take it" in the thread and send an IM get them.  Please lets let someone (maybe a new guy) who could really use one for a new retro build get them.

For our new Retro Brothers: While it is not required on the PIF thread, to put something up when you take something, it is considered good etiquette to put something up on the board in return. While it is good to put up retro in return, general firearms or militaria is OK (web gear, pouches, holsters, etc.) I once got a Glock holster from someone after he took retro parts I put up.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#27]
OOOPPPS, Double tap
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Imarangemaster,

I'm in need of a charging handle, so I'll take one (if still available).

I'm sure I have a few things I can part with, so I'll post something up once I get a chance to go through my parts bin.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Imarangemaster,

I'm in need of a charging handle, so I'll take one (if still available).

I'm sure I have a few things I can part with, so I'll post something up once I get a chance to go through my parts bin.
View Quote

Very good, sir!  One goes to K-Wad.  IM me you snail mail address.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!  

Dang, I will jump start this thread.  I have two charging handles to give away. They are a dark hard-coat anodized (dark charcoal to black). One is virtually like new and one has slight wear.  Hit them with the dark grey Rustoleum primer and they will match Colt Grey, and wouldn't look bad with XM grey either.  One per customer, so the first two who post "I'll take it" in the thread and send an IM get them.  Please lets let someone (maybe a new guy) who could really use one for a new retro build get them.

For our new Retro Brothers: While it is not required on the PIF thread, to put something up when you take something, it is considered good etiquette to put something up on the board in return. While it is good to put up retro in return, general firearms or militaria is OK (web gear, pouches, holsters, etc.) I once got a Glock holster from someone after he took retro parts I put up.  
View Quote

I'm a university student putting together my first retro build, maybe I'd qualify? I don't have anything to put up right now, but I'm willing to pay you for the CH.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:55:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm a university student putting together my first retro build, maybe I'd qualify? I don't have anything to put up right now, but I'm willing to pay you for the CH.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!  

No payment necessary, this is the pay it forward thread.  IM me with your mailing address.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Both charging handles went out first class.  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#33]
OK so I took something this Spring but haven't had anything to give back, til now.

Like my best buddies mom growing up, she ain't pretty but she'll work.  Also she's missing parts.  This is JUST the handle.

1st Mine! gets it.

Then an Email to me." />
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:26:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Dang, that's a Colt, isn't it??  Well played, Sir!
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#35]
I believe so.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:24:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Mine !
I've been wanting to give back for some time now.
I'll take the charging handle and post whet I have give in return.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Ships out ASAP!

Next?
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 9:43:49 PM EDT
[#38]
So for all the money this site has cost me I should be selling these parts.
But then again the information I have also received is priceless.
So Im giving back. This PIF is going to be a drawing. To enter post "Im In".
And it would be nice if you also posted a photo of your project firearm that this will be used on.
Not necessary just trying to make things interesting.
I will choose a winner on -edit see below - by drawing your number out of a hat.  
Whats up for grabs, 1 new Butt Plate and 1 new long Butt Plate screw.

Edit- seems I should not have tried to have a drawing. So My PIF goes to 37thguy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#39]
That's a cool spin on it.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 5:17:12 PM EDT
[#40]
I can use these parts if they are still available. IM sent.

Let's wake up this thread before it gets archived! I am offering a partial CAR15 stock set. It consists of a commercial spec tube, CAR15 collapsable stock (no Fiberite ribs on channel), and a standard end plate. It does not have castle nut, spring and buffer, nor does it have the latch. It does have the locking piston and spring, though. I'll post pictures later.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#41]
OK Im In

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 6:33:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Let's wake up this thread before it gets archived! I am offering a partial CAR15 stock set. It consists of a commercial spec tube, CAR15 collapsable stock (no Fiberite ribs on channel), and a standard end plate. It does not have castle nut, spring and buffer, nor does it have the latch. It does have the locking piston and spring, though. I'll post pictures later.

IM sent. Sorry, they were claimed months ago.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:56:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And it would be nice if you also posted a photo of your project firearm that this will be used on.
I will choose a winner on October 7, by drawing your number out of a hat.  
<a href="http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/andyd_7/media/IMG_1503_zpstlpscdw9.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/andyd_7/IMG_1503_zpstlpscdw9.jpg</a>
View Quote

Monday Bump!!!
Really? Only one person out there is interested in Free New parts !
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Monday Bump!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/andyd_7/media/IMG_1503_zpstlpscdw9.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/andyd_7/IMG_1503_zpstlpscdw9.jpg</a>

Monday Bump!!!

just give to him man if he needs it....
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:30:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is your item & yours to get rid of how you want, but I do not think that is how the PIF thread is supposed to work.

Nice item though, hopefully 37thguy can get it in your drawing.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It is your item & yours to get rid of how you want, but I do not think that is how the PIF thread is supposed to work.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I was just trying to bring a little action to this thread. I just expected it to be a little more positive.
On my two local firearm forums this is common practice in the PIF thread.
I was just trying to give everyone a fair chance.  
That all said.  Me not wanting to stir the $h!t pot.  
I will give this to  37thguy.  And I'm fine with that because I received his PIF to me today.
37thguy Email inbound.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#47]
No longer available.

Aluminum trigger guard finished in Norrell's grayish-black and 3 delta rings.

First "I'll take it" gets all the parts.

Best, BC

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#48]
I'll take the trigger guard only. Let someone else have the other parts. I'll look through my stuff and see what I can put up here. Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#49]
After building ARs for more years than I want to admit I still own about a dozen nice rifles.  But I also have boxes and boxes of left over parts.  I'm going to have to start putting some of them up here.  :)
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
After building ARs for more years than I want to admit I still own about a dozen nice rifles.  But I also have boxes and boxes of left over parts.  I'm going to have to start putting some of them up here.  :)
View Quote

I'll take it !
Page / 85
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top