Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/7/2017 8:47:31 PM EDT
PSA 7" upper with mlok, charging handle and BCG.
Anderson lower
PSA MOE lower parts kit
Magpul mbus
Shockwave blade kit
KAK mini flash can

Now the waiting begins.

Here it is!

And yes, the right side safety is inverted intentionally. Keeps it out of the way of my hand and I can just push safe.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Thinking about pretty much the same build.

Maybe the Marauder...
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking @ various handstops angle grips....but dang, for what it is, the cost makes them painful.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 11:12:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I built a simple hand stop using a short piece of 1/2" aluminum round.... attached to the MLOK blind nut with a button head cap screw... step machined into the end of the aluminum to fit the width of the MLOK slot, though probably not needed
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 12:46:36 AM EDT
[#4]
being on PSA's daily deal email list is brutal on the wallet isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:34:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
being on PSA's daily deal email list is brutal on the wallet isn't it?
View Quote
I call my wallet....Toby.

It is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Bumped up!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#7]
After you shoot your pistol you may find there is no need for the hand stop.  On mine I never even contacted it with my hand, but it was farther forward.  The attached light should more than suffice to prevent your hand going too far forward.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:11:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
After you shoot your pistol you may find there is no need for the hand stop.  On mine I never even contacted it with my hand, but it was farther forward.  The attached light should more than suffice to prevent your hand going too far forward.
View Quote
I have thought about that, I am hoping to shoot it this weekend.  With my hands, that location also does put my thumb in just the right spot for the light.  From another standpoint, I am thinking that leaving it on might be good for when others shoot it, just for a little additional margin of safety.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm with the other guy and would either put that hand stop all the way forward or ditch it completely since your light does act as a stop itself.  Likely would lean towards ditching it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I like it...............I have a 7.5 inch build and am going to put a Griffin Armament minimalist flash hider and blast can on mine
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#11]
It looks good. Looking forward to a range report.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It looks good. Looking forward to a range report.
View Quote
I did a basic sight-in for the Sparc and the irons with my CMMG kit and CCI quiets.  So far so good.  That should get me in the ballpark for a range day sight in.  Best I'll be able to do for now is 25 yards.

ETA:  the PSA hammer face had a lot of mill marks, so I stoned that smooth, but otherwise the trigger seems pretty decent
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:55:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice build, I approve and just ordered that upper from PSA. Thanks for helping me spend my money!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Weekend update?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Weekend update?
View Quote
Sadly, did not get out to use it. Chores, pork smoking and daughter school shopping got in the way. May try and do a lunch run during the week.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Speaking of, I tested the trigger pull, and the cheap ass PSA trigger has a nice even 6.25 lb break. Very consistent.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:28:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Speaking of, I tested the trigger pull, and the cheap ass PSA trigger has a nice even 6.25 lb break. Very consistent.
View Quote
Shoulda splurged the extra $30 on their enhanced FCG
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:27:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah the PSA EPT trigger is nice for the money or if you get it in a LPK. A SSA is an awsome trigger.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I was set to snag this upper from PSA and then it was sold out. Now I think I'll build a 300 BO and buy a suppressor. Set it up for HD. I already have an AR pistol. This pistol looks great though!
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top