Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Not bad.  $23 shipped.  If you spend $100, its free shipping.  I've placed orders by phone before and got up to $98 and the phone rep waived shipping without me even asking.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Been toying with building a pistol for a while and this pushed me over. $24 including shipping!
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks OP I  got a couple.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks op, been wanting to add a brace to my pistol and this deal got me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Wish they had black,,, but grabbed an FDE.. not sure if Rit dye will work on it,, hmmmmm
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#7]
If only they had pink.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 3:15:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow good deal, thanks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#9]
snagged one not big on FDE but can't beat that price. thanks OP
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks OP. Grabbed a few for my wife's pistol build. 
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I can live with FDE for $25 after taxes and shipping
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks OP. Grabbed a few for my wife's pistol build. 
View Quote
How many does she need?
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#13]
all gone
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:23:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Got mine!

Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Apparently the site crashed.  I can't pull it up on any of my devices via the link or directly.  
View Quote
No problem here, pulls up fine on all of my stuff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 11:58:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Had one in my cart and hesitated, now they're gone.  Oh well, I want an M4 brace anyway.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Received shipping notification with tracking number this morning, way quicker than I thought I would.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Now I can get rid of that blade... never really cared for it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#20]
So, is there a better extended tube for these than the Midwest Industries?  I was thinking about just using a rifle length receiver extension for this application; it's not actually an AR.  

I'm half tempted to cut my own, but, it's cheaper just to spend the $40 than my time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, is there a better extended tube for these than the Midwest Industries?  I was thinking about just using a rifle length receiver extension for this application; it's not actually an AR.  

I'm half tempted to cut my own, but, it's cheaper just to spend the $40 than my time.
View Quote
I have used the PSA pistol tube a couple of times and they have worked out fine, no cutting no nothing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

How many does she need?
View Quote
Three, she needs three. Home, auto and cabin.

After she shot mine she decided she didn't like her 16" anymore. 
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Crap. I got an order in before OOO and it is still listed as "pending fulfillment".

Eh can't get too upset.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:15:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Crap. I got an order in before OOO and it is still listed as "pending fulfillment".

Eh can't get too upset.
View Quote
It took two days for me to get a shipping notice for mine. It's taking FedEx a full week to get it from NH to Mo. They shipped yesterday and it won't arrive until the 5th.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It took two days for me to get a shipping notice for mine. It's taking FedEx a full week to get it from NH to Mo. They shipped yesterday and it won't arrive until the 5th.
View Quote
For some reason they decided to use the "Slow Boat To China" shipping method, I got notification and tracking number a couple of days ago and it won't be here until late next week.

On mine they used FedEx Smartpost, which has to be one of the most stupid shipping methods anybody has come up with!

Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
For some reason they decided to use the "Slow Boat To China" shipping method, I got notification and tracking number a couple of days ago and it won't be here until late next week.

On mine they used FedEx Smartpost, which has to be one of the most stupid shipping methods anybody has come up with!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate Smartpost. I live on hour east of MidwayUSA and ordered some parts one time and shipping was cheaper than driving out there to pick it up. They sent it Smartpost and FedEx  sent it to Kansas City to their distribution center then to the Kansas City USPS distribution center. USPS then sent it to the St Louis distribution center before coming back west 1 1/2 hours to me. It took almost a week for it to arrive. If they would has just mailed it USPS in the first place it would have went form Columbia to St Louis to me in a day or two.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:12:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Well hell, FedEx updated status again, now my brace won't be here until the 7th of August, this morning it was the 3rd of August, I don't think they know what the hell they are doing!

Link Posted: 7/29/2017 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Mine is still "Pending Fulfillment".

I spoke with Rob at SIG on Friday and he said it should have shipped.

We shall see what happens Monday!  

Can't get too mad; they had to be flying off the shelves at that price.  Frustrating though, because it was still in stock for an hour after I ordered.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 4:23:39 PM EDT
[#29]
FedEx kept saying that mine would be delivered on Saturday, Aug 5th but post office actually delivered it yesterday (Aug 3rd).
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
FedEx kept saying that mine would be delivered on Saturday, Aug 5th but post office actually delivered it yesterday (Aug 3rd).
View Quote
Sig shipped them FedEx smart post, which is a pain in the ass, mine was delivered today, FedEx said Saturday, but they handed off to USPS yesterday, so showed up today.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Mine showed up yesterday. Looks like everything is in order.

I'm a Sig fan, but the deal was so good, I was actually skeptical I would ever get anything.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:39:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Mine showed up last Thursday.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:14:59 PM EDT
[#33]
that look like the crapiest one. The material is soft. Looks like it would fold in easily. The other designs look more sound.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
that look like the crapiest one. The material is soft. Looks like it would fold in easily. The other designs look more sound.
View Quote
Been shooting mine for a week now and it has not folded or given me any problems at all.  Some times looks can be deceiving.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 3:20:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thanks.  Solid info.  I don't want to get a crapi brace.  You saved me.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 8:31:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Based on what? Your perception of a picture shown online?

To seat my brace farther up the buffer tube....I held the buffer tube and smacked the s**t out of the brace end on my concrete basement floor.

I did that dozens of times and accomplished what I set out to do and not leave a single scratch or otherwise harm the brace or buffer tube.

I was initially skeptical of this brace (it looks like a piece of s**t based on the file photos)...but it is VERY solid.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Mine is still "Pending Fulfillment".

I spoke with Rob at SIG on Friday and he said it should have shipped.

We shall see what happens Monday!  

Can't get too mad; they had to be flying off the shelves at that price.  Frustrating though, because it was still in stock for an hour after I ordered.
View Quote
Damn.  SIG went out of their way to make it right.  They were out of stock of the FDE I ordered before the site reflected the actual inventory.  So SIG substituted three black braces at the sale price and comped my shipping.  

Some how that worked out to $47.00/delivered for 3 braces.  

Thank you!
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Damn.  SIG went out of their way to make it right.  They were out of stock of the FDE I ordered before the site reflected the actual inventory.  So SIG substituted three black braces at the sale price and comped my shipping.  

Some how that worked out to $47.00/delivered for 3 braces.  

Thank you!
View Quote
Wow, nice!  They still haven't sent me the hat & t-shirt I won in a contest over 3 years ago lol, but it's nice to know they at least treat some people right.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top