Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/17/2017 6:31:42 PM EDT
I just got a mas defence 9mm dedicated upper, quality is superb with 1 exception. it will not work with my ALG rail... the upper receiver needs to be machined to except the 2 locking lugs on the rear top of the rail . what a bummer.......... be advised
bob
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 4:29:26 AM EDT
[#1]
This is a known factor when dealing with any left side charger I'm aware of. I've milled the rail to make it work rather than cut the upper. Anti rotation is not a big deal in most PCC applications anyway.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 12:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Had same issue with matrix side charger.  Dremeled off the tab and finished up with a file. Works fine. Doubt there will be any rotation.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah those side chargers are a pain with anti-rotation tabs

On the low price end-
Matrix Arms handguards work well.

On the high end-
SLR works fine too.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top