Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/4/2017 9:32:57 AM EDT
Anyone running good deals on kak blades? Also law tactical folding buffer tube adapter?
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Primary arms has them for $35

http://www.primaryarms.com/shockwave-blade-pistol-stabilizer-black-kak-shkwv-blk

Can't hotlink on my potato
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]
How comfortable are these if one were to incidentally make contact with their shoulder?

I had one, but have only cheeked it. I imagine the thinness of the blade would be uncomfortable af compared to something like a SB brace?
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 7:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Primary arms has them for $35

http://www.primaryarms.com/shockwave-blade-pistol-stabilizer-black-kak-shkwv-blk

Can't hotlink on my potato
View Quote
Thanks,,, grabbed one...
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How comfortable are these if one were to incidentally make contact with their shoulder?

I had one, but have only cheeked it. I imagine the thinness of the blade would be uncomfortable af compared to something like a SB brace?
View Quote
This is true. I have both. The Sig braces are much more comfortable and positive gripping when in use. The KAK brace is uncomfortable but looks better to me. Pick your poison.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I love the shockwave brace and they work great on .223/5.56mm and 300blk
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:14:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Took my new build to the range yesterday, with KAK Blade.  Shot it as a pistol for a bit, then moved up and it pushed back into my shoulder pocket.  Very uncomfortable after a few rounds.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#8]
How do the KAK factory spring and buffer set up work with factory 10.5" set ups?
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:14:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How do the KAK factory spring and buffer set up work with factory 10.5" set ups?
View Quote
No way to answer that.  Biggest contributing factors would be the ammo you shoot and gas port size.  I believe the KAK ships out with a regular carbine buffer so you'll likely want to buy something heavier.  I'd start out with an H2.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top