Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/18/2017 9:02:56 PM EDT
What should I expect when I go shoot the new build?

Anderson lower
Guntec LPK
Shockwave blade kit (brace, tube, buffer and spring)
PSA 7" upper
PSA premium BCG

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Bang, bang, bang?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#2]
pew pew pew
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#3]
really loud obnoxious bang, really loud obnoxious bang, really loud obnoxious bang  
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:55:18 AM EDT
[#4]
It is going to be loud and kick like a mule. (as much as a 5.56mm can at least)  I have an 8.5 PSA build with the KAK flashcan and it shot pretty well.  Not sure if those rounds will stabilize out of a 7" barrel though.  It is way over gassed as well, and even an H2 buffer could not get my ejection pattern right.  But it did function very well with the ammo I had on hand, which was AE 55gr 5.56mm, M855, and the M262 Mod 1.

These are fun range toys. Unfortunately the terminal ballistics for 5.56/.223 out of anything less than a 10.5" barrel make them almost pointless in self defense situation, unless you are using some kind of special soft tip ammo.  This is why I have a PSA 10.5" CHF chrome lined upper on the way.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top