Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2017 2:22:41 PM EDT
Ok, I've got a dedicated Glock mag 9mm lower that I've installed a Gen 3 Binary trigger in.  The upper is 7.5".  Right now I have a KAK blade on it, I want to put the Maxim CQB Pistol PDW brace on it.  So my question is, if I install the PDW brace will the gun still be able to mimic full auto?
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#1]
"Brace" brand or type will not have any affect upon the Franklin trigger
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#2]
One of the reasons I was wondering was because in my .223 gun that I also have a Franklin Armory BFS (gen 2), but I had to put a red extra power spring in it to get it to function flawlessly.  So I was wondering if the captured silent spring in the Maxim PDW pistol brace will handle it and let if function flawlessly.

Sorry to be a pain.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 9:36:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't think your a pain.

That does bring something to it that I had not thought about.
The buffer type should not effect operation either, but, I really can not say.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Contact Maxim or JP. They're quick and painless with getting info from.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#5]
They also sell different buffer weights for the Maxim on their site
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top