Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2017 1:31:53 AM EDT
Will the Law folding stock adapter work with a Kaw valley 9mm bcg? Most 9mm bcg's are 2 piece while the law tactical requires a bcg with the removable center weight which is replaced with the law tactical extension. I know there's a few like the angstad arms and qc10. The law valley bcg seems very similar in construction and a good bit cheaper. Anybody know if they will work together?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#1]
This doesn't answer your question, but the spinta BCG works, you just pop the pin, remove the weight and cut part of it off. They are also pretty reasonable priced.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 1:48:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I've run a Law Folder with both a CMMG and QC10 bolt, both of which look similar to the KAW unit.  Just like HK_DUDE said, knock out the roll pin and insert the extension.  I didn't need to shorten anything, both bolts only weigh about an ounce and a half less after you replace the bolt weight with the extension.  Both the CMMG and QC10 bolts are 6 5/8" long.  If your KAW bolt is the same length you should be good to go.

Pete

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top