Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/24/2016 7:08:56 PM EDT
Hi gents. I decided this will be my next build. I've searched the archives and Google, but haven't found much with this combo. Any thoughts/tips? Biggest thing I'm looking for at this point is suggestions on a handgaurd. I'd prefer one that is slim, and allow at least the front portion of the piston/gas block to stick out for ease of maintenance. I was thinking of the M.I. M9 Mid-Length 9.25" handgaurd. Thanks in advance...
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I recently saw the ALG handguards and found them very nice and quite slim.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#2]
The Seekins Precision NOXS handguards are very slim, I have one on one of my pistol builds and like it very much.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. I found ALG last night, but the Seekins looks good, and light weight. Thanks Gents
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top