Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2016 5:57:35 PM EDT
I've already got a 10.5" pistol and am looking at a 5.5" barrel for a build with the intent of putting a can on it in the future (Please pass HPA!!!)  Which handguards?  Seeing how this will likely be suppressed 100%, do I just add barrel length + handguard length?  Do I need to add specific flash hider/length?  My 3 pistols all sport the same length barrel, 10" ALG EMR V1's and KAK flashcans right now.

I currently do not own any suppressors, but hope to get into them soon.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a 6" barrel in my build and went with a 10.75" URX 4.  With an Octane 45 (direct thread) I have a little over 3 inches of the can outside the handguard.  I like the look and there's enough for me to grab to twist it on or off.  

Link Posted: 12/9/2016 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I went with a 5" TROS 3 lug barrel, Odin Works 10" hand guard, and an Octane with a 3 lug mount. Lotsa fun and a lot of friends have "copied" the design.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Odin Works and Aeroprecision here..
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 3:11:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top