Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2016 5:06:30 PM EDT
Have a line on a fairly clean used example; $760 at LGS.  nevermind, in stock at buds for $731 lol, Good price?  I've had a stack of long glock mags forever unused and figured this'd be a fun toy.  Is it easy to fix lbho?

Nevertheless, I'll chat with LGS and see if I can't snag it around $450 if they're good to go, thanks for any input.

this one:
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks just like the Joe Bob's / NFA one I assembled.

It is fun, and because the BHO doesn't work...
And the bolt travel, is 5/8 of an inch shorter than a Colt system.
I shimmed the bolt travel to the min.

This little sumbitch is FAST !!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Picked up an ATI MilSport 9mm pistol a few weeks back. Put a PA red dot on it and had it to the range yesterday. Not thrilled with it as of yet.

Mags, two Scheer (yeah, I know), 7 G19 and one G18 mag.
Ammo, Blazer 115 brass

I couldn't go two to four shots with out a FTF and jamming the round cracked into the chamber.

This happened with open bolt and using the mag release as well as getting one or two shots off.

I did manage to get it dialed in and a nice tight clover of a hole at 20 yards but damn it was annoying.

Had my gunsmith look at it and said to try different ammo and get a Hahn 9mm buffer as the one that came in it was a 4.8oz carbine buffer.

Couldn't figure out the jamming at the shop as it hand cycled 8 snap caps without a hiccup.

Issue may have also been being against the sandbag causing the mag to shift.

Will find out tomorrow with new ammo and being careful about pushing the pistol into the sandbag.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Another 200+ rounds through it today. Winchester, federal, armscor and tula.

Three G19 mags, a new G17 mag, a new Korean G18 and the ETS that came with it.

All jammed though Winchester did the best with getting off 8 straight before jamming.

I cleaned it after every batch tried and relubed. Though all mags and ammo cycled the Glock 19 just fine.

Got lots of practice clearing jams and reload drills.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#4]
It's the MAGs!!!

Use Glock factory mags!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's the MAGs!!!

Use Glock factory mags!!!!!
View Quote

Uh, all but the Scheer, Korean and ETS were factory Glock mags.

Two G18 (33 rounders), 1-G17, and 8-G19 and it did the same thing with them.

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top