Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
anderson rifles are good but after reading up on this company I would never order from them
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#2]
**UPDATE**

DTT is still saying that they are "Waiting on the KAK arm braces to come in".  Going on 6 weeks now since I ordered my "in stock" pistol kit
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember folks there is tactical!, Then there is Delta Team Tactical!

Why can't they just ship the braces at a later date?
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I think that if they don't ship something by early next week.....im going to ask that exact question.  It wouldn't surprise me if they were actually waiting on a bunch .....of parts....but just tell people its the arm braces.

Still confused as why a company would list product as "in stock" and take peoples money, and then say...sorry, we are waiting on parts.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like they finally got the KAK braces in, so they are saying they are working on shipping orders now. We'll see....next week will be 7 weeks
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I think that if they don't ship something by early next week.....im going to ask that exact question.  It wouldn't surprise me if they were actually waiting on a bunch .....of parts....but just tell people its the arm braces.

Still confused as why a company would list product as "in stock" and take peoples money, and then say...sorry, we are waiting on parts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't someone already tell ya they are using your money to Finace their biz.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#7]
havent gotten mine and radio silence to all emails
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#8]
tried the live chat thing now - she said they are waiting on barrels now!

"Ok. Taylor it looks like we are waiting for more of those barrels right now.. The KAK has arrived so that is the good news.11:52 AM"

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
tried the live chat thing now - she said they are waiting on barrels now!

"Ok. Taylor it looks like we are waiting for more of those barrels right now.. The KAK has arrived so that is the good news.11:52 AM"

View Quote

That sucks!!!!  Knock on wood......but I actually got a shipping notification from them last night. I hope that actually means they are getting ready to ship it, and not just buying more time.

I sent them an email on Monday saying that I was getting close to the point of canceling my order soon......and then next day I get a shipping notice.  Maybe they ship to the customers that scream the loudest??

They definitely don't seem to be very organized.....seems like they just take any order they can, ship what they can in no particular order, and then make everyone else wait.  But if I can eventually get my stuff, that will be one inexpensive pistol ($100 for lower, $80 for BCG, $250 for pistol kit).
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:09:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Ordered on July 3rd. Received it today. For the price, I am happy.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:54:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can you post up some pics once you get it built?

I'm still not showing anything on the tracking number that they gave me, but they told me that my kit shipped a few days ago. As long as I get the rights parts, I will be happy.  Doesn't mean that I will ever order from them again.....2 months wait for parts that are "in stock" is total BS.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:45:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm still not showing anything on the tracking number that they gave me, but they told me that my kit shipped a few days ago. As long as I get the rights parts, I will be happy.  Doesn't mean that I will ever order from them again.....2 months wait for parts that are "in stock" is total BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got a shipping notice and a tracking last night.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:24:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Well....after just shy of 8 weeks, my "in stock" AR pistol kit from Delta Team Tactical finally showed up.  At $249 (they have since raised the price to $275), I couldn't pass up the deal.  I emailed them before I placed the order and they told me that the kit was in stock, and would ship within 1-2 weeks of my order...because of the recent high order volume.  So despite the bad reviews that MANY people have posted up from DTT....I placed the order. I figured that I didn't mind waiting a little bit.....well, that turned into close to 8 weeks.  

The parts all look decent. The anodizing on the cheap hand guard isn't that great, the crown on the end of the barrel doesn't look that great, and one of the holes on the upper that the ejection port door pin goes through had some burrs in that needed to be cleaned out, but for a cheap truck gun, or range toy......I'm pretty happy with it.  I put it together and ran around 250 rounds through it without a single issue.  Overall it's a nice shooting gun........glad I took the risk and placed the order with DTT, not sure I would ever do it again though.....8 weeks is just nuts.

I put a cheap NCStar RDS on it that I had laying around......shoots nice!  Between the blem stripped PSA lower, PSA BCG, and the DTT pistol kit....I have less that $400 in it...no bad.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:14:39 PM EDT
[#14]
At that rate I hope you dont plan on building many ARs. DTT (aka Shit for Service) can keep their shit far as I am concerned.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well....after just shy of 8 weeks, my "in stock" AR pistol kit from Delta Team Tactical finally showed up.  At $249 (they have since raised the price to $275), I couldn't pass up the deal.  I emailed them before I placed the order and they told me that the kit was in stock, and would ship within 1-2 weeks of my order...because of the recent high order volume.  So despite the bad reviews that MANY people have posted up from DTT....I placed the order. I figured that I didn't mind waiting a little bit.....well, that turned into close to 8 weeks.  

The parts all look decent. The anodizing on the cheap hand guard isn't that great, the crown on the end of the barrel doesn't look that great, and one of the holes on the upper that the ejection port door pin goes through had some burrs in that needed to be cleaned out, but for a cheap truck gun, or range toy......I'm pretty happy with it.  I put it together and ran around 250 rounds through it without a single issue.  Overall it's a nice shooting gun........glad I took the risk and placed the order with DTT, not sure I would ever do it again though.....8 weeks is just nuts.

I put a cheap NCStar RDS on it that I had laying around......shoots nice!  Between the blem stripped PSA lower, PSA BCG, and the DTT pistol kit....I have less that $400 in it...no bad.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/iqraceworks/WP_20160828_17_53_49_Pro_zpszo9yp72f.jpg
View Quote

You should put that review on their website. Totally convinced me!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/iqraceworks/WP_20160828_17_53_49_Pro_zpszo9yp72f.jpg

Yep...posted a review up. The kit is ok, their service/shipping delays suck.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
At that rate I hope you dont plan on building many ARs. DTT (aka Shit for Service) can keep their shit far as I am concerned.
View Quote

This might sound strange, but for some reason, I get the feeling you're not a huge fan of DTT. I can't exactly put my finger on what it is about your posts that give me that impression. I might have to meditate on this for a while...
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

to pay for another customers parts

just a guess

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This might sound strange, but for some reason, I get the feeling you're not a huge fan of DTT. I can't exactly put my finger on what it is about your posts that give me that impression. I might have to meditate on this for a while...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha, out of the 12 AR builds I have done and the 8 (as I recall) vendors I have used , DTT blew my mind. I do not know how they are still in business, except that they have a lot if 1st time customers looking for a deal, like I was. If soneone uses them and is satified, I guess good on them. Just saying my experience was shitty and have never dealt with that degree of "fuck you customer, take your $" mentality before or since. I dont expect perfect service, just reliable. To each his own.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Mine came in... As an assembled upper with a carbon fiber hand guard lol

Bit quite what I ordered but I guess I should be happy. I prefer the look of the other hand guard I suppose.

Also is the buffer spring too long?

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Yep,  another satisfied customer. Place your next order yet?
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yep,  another satisfied customer. Place your next order yet?
View Quote

Yeahhhh... No. Not even going to contact them about the missing parts either F it. Glad I have a parts bin.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Don't order from these hacks , you won't be happy , still trying to get a measly $100 refund for an item that was never shipped, 3 weeks, they might answer 1 email but after that they will avoid you like the plague. SCAM !!! Since there has been so many complaints about this company maybe AR15.com should put up a buyer beware about this company to help protect it's members. It might help
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just run their address on Google Earth, but when you see where they are operating out of don't be taking a drink.

I'll NEVER deal with them again!!!!!!!
View Quote

??

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 10:14:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Mine was missing the charging handle. I let them know via the chat function and had it in a couple days.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Mine was missing the charging handle. I let them know via the chat function and had it in a couple days.
View Quote

mine was as well - had a spare screw it
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:55:53 AM EDT
[#28]
I cannot believe that anyone but first time customers would use DTT.
I see MAYBE  1/10 good reviews or satisfied customers.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I cannot believe that anyone but first time customers would use DTT.
I see MAYBE  1/10 good reviews or satisfied customers.
View Quote

Yes, I would agree.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wow , thats a lot of bad reviews. Skimming the reviews they seem all bad. When the products finally ships its missing parts or not as advertised in most of the reviews.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most who have dealt with them will never do so again.

http://theunapologeticindependent.blogspot.com/p/reviews.html

It sounds like people were getting the kits...just 4-6 weeks later. I am in the market for a kit, but I think I will wait to see what happens with the orders from some of the other guys and go from there. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! Please post reviews when you get your kits.

Wow , thats a lot of bad reviews. Skimming the reviews they seem all bad. When the products finally ships its missing parts or not as advertised in most of the reviews.

This. Shoulda turned some ears 2 months ago.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most who have dealt with them will never do so again.

http://theunapologeticindependent.blogspot.com/p/reviews.html

It sounds like people were getting the kits...just 4-6 weeks later. I am in the market for a kit, but I think I will wait to see what happens with the orders from some of the other guys and go from there. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! Please post reviews when you get your kits.

the problem was it took well over 2 months for my order to come in

got all kinds of poor reviews in that time period
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Yeah, I started a thread on them in November?(I think )  last year. Same shit, wish some of you woulda seen it ahead of  ordering. I was trying to save others the DTT bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#33]
I've been warning people of this scam company but they keep locking the threads ? Just trying to be helpful . I had to dispute my credit card charges in order to get a refund, they don't respond to emails , they don't answer phone calls , if you want to get your item 2 months later then order from them . After I canceled my order and disputed the charges they still shipped the item to me , should have kept it but I'm not a thief so I sent it back and the USPS priority tracking said it was  delivered to "GARAGE" !!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 2:38:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I've been warning people of this scam company but they keep locking the threads ? Just trying to be helpful . I had to dispute my credit card charges in order to get a refund, they don't respond to emails , they don't answer phone calls , if you want to get your item 2 months later then order from them . After I canceled my order and disputed the charges they still shipped the item to me , should have kept it but I'm not a thief so I sent it back and the USPS priority tracking said it was  delivered to "GARAGE" !!!
View Quote

USPS delivered to "GARAGE" probably means it was left at the garage on a house. So what is that point?
Many people start with home based businesses.  As far as communications I've seen mixed reviews on them.  Here it has all been negative.  I'm "assuming" by what I've read so far that it is a couple of guys and a girl that are trying to startup their own company much like Bison Armory and others did. Starting small.  I figure they may have over sold themselves and are having problems filling their orders.
I have heard they are slow shipping and parts are messed up, but I've never read anything really about never getting something resembling their order.
I recently ordered from another small company. DOA Arms listed on here. They were great! and a Great deal on BCGs!
So, ???
I like someone else posted above buy from a lot of different vendors, small name and big name.  I do respect your opinions here and have always gotten pretty good advise,
Since all of the input here has been negative I would avoid DTT until they improve on customer service and delivery. But that doesn't mean I would never buy from them. I waited 8 weeks or more for a 6.8 barrel from Bison when he was small. But he had good communications and all went well.
my $.02
SS33
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 7:29:22 AM EDT
[#35]
I wouldn't compare DOA it's retail is decent gunshop.   DOA is GTG and a site sponsor. Used them 5 times.

I would never buy from delta
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 7:41:21 AM EDT
[#36]
No BCG included.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#37]
If you have followed this, you would have read that most orders that have been filled have been wrong or incomplete.
Even a startup company needs communication, which they almost never accomplish. Most who receive comms receive repeated excuses or PODs that continually change.

If I would have been kept in the loop, or had any comms,  I wouldnt have been nearly as pissed off when my mediocre discount junk eventually
arrived.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If you have followed this, you would have read that most orders that have been filled have been wrong or incomplete.
Even a startup company needs communication, which they almost never accomplish. Most who receive comms receive repeated excuses or PODs that continually change.

If I would have been kept in the loop, or had any comms,  I wouldnt have been nearly as pissed off when my mediocre discount junk eventually
arrived.
View Quote

I guess I lucked out then. . Yes, my order took a horrible long time to get....right at 2 months for a parts kit they said was in stock, even all throughout the 8 weeks is was still listed as in stock.

I knew it would be a wait, and it was a very good deal on a kit....so I didn't mind the wait. Would I ever order from them again.  NOPE.  But I got my parts, built my gun, and it runs great.    Call me lucky I guess.

As far as communicator goes......they actually were one of the best places I've dealt with. Their online "chat" sessions you can log into were great.......I might have got a BS from the person on the other end, but at least I was able to communicate with a real person, and it took me about 10 seconds to get the chat going. Even if the chat session was closed because it was to late in the day, they did respond with emails.....still wouldn't ever order from them again.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 4:01:52 AM EDT
[#39]
ok I ordered about a week or 2 ago. Ordered a kit.  From all the hype here I figured it was going to be awhile and probably be wrong when it got here, but I got a email today with a routing number. I well let you know in a week if everything is there and the order came in.
BTW 2 days ago I sent an online message to them while they were closed. I did get a response back and they said it was a high volume kit and that it is usually 3 to 4 weeks on shipping.
That has been my experience with them so far.
Let you know how it turns out in a week.
SS33
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 7:39:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I guess I lucked out then. . Yes, my order took a horrible long time to get....right at 2 months for a parts kit they said was in stock, even all throughout the 8 weeks is was still listed as in stock.

I knew it would be a wait, and it was a very good deal on a kit....so I didn't mind the wait. Would I ever order from them again.  NOPE.  But I got my parts, built my gun, and it runs great.    Call me lucky I guess.

As far as communicator goes......they actually were one of the best places I've dealt with. Their online "chat" sessions you can log into were great.......I might have got a BS from the person on the other end, but at least I was able to communicate with a real person, and it took me about 10 seconds to get the chat going. Even if the chat session was closed because it was to late in the day, they did respond with emails.....still wouldn't ever order from them again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

arrived.

Lets hear it for mediocracy, way to go DTT.
STILL NOT REVISITING.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:26:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Got my 7.5" upper kit today. It stated no BCG and that was the way it came.
I have not assembled it or headspace checked it yet, but it was here little less than a month and everything was as stated...except...
They sent a flash can instead of the bird cage!  I consider it a plus since it's a 7.5" barrel.
Anyway I ordered it around the end of last month so not bad. I tracked the shipping after the label was created. took a day or so before it showed up with USPS, but then USPS took like 3 days to get from Orem,UT to Saltlake City,UT. After that it sailed along. took about a week to arrive here.
Anyway aside from all the negatives I've heard, my experience was positive. I was not expecting quick delivery.
I might order again and try my luck. There website says they moved to a new warehouse facility.
That would make since. I think that they are a small 3 person operation and when they got into it with their prices they got in over there heads.
They did respond to my messages so no complaint there either.
Take this with whatever else you read here and make your own decisions.

I will post pics and review of my kit as soon as I get it together.

My $.02
SS33
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#42]
How can anyone think they will get anything other than a steaming pile of shit? This is a kit that retails for $265 and INCLUDES an upper reciever, a hand guard and a barrel. Each and every one one of those 3 parts retail for close to or above $200 individually when you buy a decent one. My 9mm upper was $300 alone. Save your cash and buy quality parts. Buy once, cry once
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
How can anyone think they will get anything other than a steaming pile of shit? This is a kit that retails for $265 and INCLUDES an upper reciever, a hand guard and a barrel. Each and every one one of those 3 parts retail for close to or above $200 individually when you buy a decent one. My 9mm upper was $300 alone. Save your cash and buy quality parts. Buy once, cry once
View Quote

Hey, DTT is up to like 3 out of 10 happy customers nowdays....or so it sounds?
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly why I bought one of the kits.....and waited two months for it to show up.  (not ever ordering from DTT again, but no because of the quality of the kit...because of the super long lead time on an "in stock" kit)

I've shot the hell out of the pistol since I got it, and so far it's been 100%.  Not sure how they are able to sell is that cheap, but it works.....not much more I can ask from it.

It's hard to complain about a complete AR pistol that you can put together for close to $400......that runs good.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 2:05:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Threw my upper together last night and tossed in BCG. Checked headspace and cleaned out a big burr from the gas port with a patch.
Took it out today and fired 20 rounds thru it with 100% feed and reliability. I don't really care for the design of the keymod handguard, but it's functional.
It is what it is.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 4:46:34 AM EDT
[#46]
$349 with bcg from centerfire systems.
Basically the same price as it comes with a bcg and from a reputable company.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

That looks pretty decent for the money.  Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I took a second look at that kit. Some weird things going on there. The pic is probably wrong. It shows a 2 piece drop in carbine quad rail but has a 7.5 barrel. But then what are those two add on rails for in the top of the pic? But then it says it comes with a super slim rail. No telling what you'll actually get. If it doesn't at least all fit together I'd send it back. I'm tempted to order it just for the fun of seeing what I get.
ETA. This kit from PSA was only $399, $60 more than the above kit and you know this is a good quality kit and already assembled. https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-pistol-kit.html
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:42:14 PM EDT
[#49]
I ordered from them a while back and ended up cancelling the order because it didn't ship quickly even though it was supposedly in stock. They promptly cancelled the order and refunded me so I was happy with them in the end.

I ended up ordering from PSA instead.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#50]
I ordered components to finish a 300 Blackout project and received most of the stuff 2.5 weeks later.  The other components arrived more than 30 days after the initial order.  A friend placed an order from them for their premium 300 Blackout upper kit.  The kit arrived 2 weeks later, but without the barrel.  He was able to reach someone at Delta Team Tactical (DTT) and they shipped him an Anderson Manufacturing barrel.  Who know if this is the "PHOSPHATE MATTE BLACK 16" 300 BLACKOUT  1-8 TWIST PISTOL GAS SYSTEM 2X LAPPED MATCH GRADE BARREL" they advertise, but it is a pistol length gas system barrel and their kit came with a carbine (mid) length gas tube.  I'm putting this upper kit together for my friend, so I called DTT, but no one answered.  I sent a message to their costumer service address 2 weeks ago, but no answer.  My friend finally got someone a lady on the phone and she wanted to charge him for the right gas tube plus shipping. He told them to stick it.  Neither he or I will ever buy from them again.
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top