AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Not that I'm super concerned, but the 10.5 QR isn't showing a pic on the product page, only the thumbnail.  I'm 75% convinced I'll go with it when I finish my pistol, as soon as the minister of sex and finance quits finding things around the house that need fixed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not sure why it's doing that, but you get the idea from the thumbnail. I'll get that fixed asap
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that I'm super concerned, but the 10.5 QR isn't showing a pic on the product page, only the thumbnail.  I'm 75% convinced I'll go with it when I finish my pistol, as soon as the minister of sex and finance quits finding things around the house that need fixed.

Not sure why it's doing that, but you get the idea from the thumbnail. I'll get that fixed asap

FWIW,I'm using the mobile site.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you are referring to our 9mm upper. It will work however to work with Glock mags the BCG has to be modified. Our upper and BCG is designed to work with a Magwell block and or Colt pattern magazines
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, but to clarify from the question above, will your 9mm upper/bcg work w a PSA Glock lower?  Thx.

Jp

If you are referring to our 9mm upper. It will work however to work with Glock mags the BCG has to be modified. Our upper and BCG is designed to work with a Magwell block and or Colt pattern magazines

I have an Andro 5.5" 9mm upper and run it on a regular lower with the Hahn bottom loader mag block and Metalform mags. Highly recommended.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 1:11:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Just found this thread...I was trying to make the same choice earlier this week and also decided to go with Andro.  Hopefully will have my new upper this weekend.  I'm more than impressed with their customer service.  I get responses back on emails in a matter of minutes from Jason.  And he's been patient thru several emails.  When an issue came up (they ran out of the 9" rail on the 10.5" QR upper) I called and he answered on the first or second ring, no voice mail.  And while a patient person could have waited a few more days until the resupply came in and still got the upper for $320 shipped - I opted to spend another $55 and go with the CMMG RKM 9 keymod rail.  Looking forward to getting it all and putting it on my Runner Runner Guns Texas Flag billet pistol lower.

Earl
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Super!  Thanks Jason!  Earl

Quoted:

Earl I personally test fired and packed this one up. It's a beautiful upper and your going to love it! Mailed out this morning. Thanks again!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just found this thread...I was trying to make the same choice earlier this week and also decided to go with Andro.  Hopefully will have my new upper this weekend.  I'm more than impressed with their customer service.  I get responses back on emails in a matter of minutes from Jason.  And he's been patient thru several emails.  When an issue came up (they ran out of the 9" rail on the 10.5" QR upper) I called and he answered on the first or second ring, no voice mail.  And while a patient person could have waited a few more days until the resupply came in and still got the upper for $320 shipped - I opted to spend another $55 and go with the CMMG RKM 9 keymod rail.  Looking forward to getting it all and putting it on my Runner Runner Guns Texas Flag billet pistol lower.

Earl

Earl I personally test fired and packed this one up. It's a beautiful upper and your going to love it! Mailed out this morning. Thanks again!!!

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:18:47 PM EDT
[#10]
It's a true pleasure talking to you Jason. Funds sent for two uppers and more to come.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Check out Radical firearms. Got my 10.5 from them. 2500 down the tube and zero issues. super light
View Quote

Fuck. No.

A search of this website will show threads from people with a plethora of issues.  OP, I'd get the PSA CHF premium upper and never worry about it. Mine shot about 2k of brass and steel through it with no problems.

I've also run it on burst pretty hard, I'm 100% on PSA's premium line of products.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Another vote of confidence for Andro. Awesome to deal with and a great product. However, PSA gets a lot of my money also so I'm in the "get both" camp.
View Quote

After reading through it looks like Andro deserves a good look/nod as well. Nice to see so many people impressed with their stuff.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Go with Andro, finally shot my 10.5" upper today (on a PSA pistol lower).  Ran 60+ rounds with no problems.  Great to work with, appreciate the ability to ask a question and receive an answer usually with in the hour if not sooner.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:14:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another vote of confidence for Andro. Awesome to deal with and a great product. However, PSA gets a lot of my money also so I'm in the "get both" camp.

After reading through it looks like Andro deserves a good look/nod as well. Nice to see so many people impressed with their stuff.

Thanks

Can you guys do a 10.5" with a pinned FSB? Wouldn't mind having a spare barrel for my Mk18 Mod 0. Simply a barrel, barrel extension, and a pinned in FSB would suffice.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:20:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Just wanted to pop in and +1 Andro.  I have a 10.5" upper that drives tacks!  Jason and the guys at ACI are good folks, deal with confidence.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#18]
PSA if you get the FN hammer forged barrel.  Andro if you don't want a FSB.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:36:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Several of us at work have now purchased uppers from Andro.  I received my 10.5 upper today and put a quick 10 rounds through it when I got home from work.  Throws brass right at 3:30.  From the sound of it, based on all the other reviews I'm confident that this upper will go the distance.

I normally build my own ARs, but this upper was hard to pass up for the price.  Thanks Jason!  Great product and service to the Patriot community.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top