Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2015 11:12:34 PM EDT
Was trying for a cheapish build think I did ok. Haven't shot it yet all in im around $400-450. Went witha std carbine buffer hoping that works ok. Pretty excited to try it out its a handy little package.

Specs
aa upper& lower
Cmmg lpk
aim nitride bcg
Rando ch
Rail I got free
Flaming pig wanna be
Sig brace
Kak super tube
Magpul pistol grip-sight
Classic. Wylie barrel
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 12:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice setup with a Sig brace for 4 bills.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 8:08:12 AM EDT
[#2]
nice
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice. Is that 7.5" barrel?
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice job!
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice. Is that 7.5" barrel?
View Quote

Yes 7,5 from classic. Had a 10.5 but traded for a .308 barrel which started a whole other project
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:22:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Looks good to me.

I am going the same route for my build....have to sell FAL first to fund it.  Can't have both
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Looks good to me.

I am going the same route for my build....have to sell FAL first to fund it.  Can't have both
View Quote

check classic their pistol barrel around $80 then just find the best deal on upper/lower
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Added a few more goodies to it
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#9]
took her to the range yesterday no issue and ate everything from brass to cheapo wolf junk(ejection was kinna weak on the wolf tho). The wolf gave the best fireball  the brass not so much but it was all accurate and sure fire with ejection no  issues. I was expecting it to be louder and have more recoil but it was pretty mild.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice little budget build. Sounds like you are enjoying her.  

For what it's worth I like the first set up more. I just prefer panel type guards over the strips. The FDE two tone looks good though.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 12:21:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nice little budget build. Sounds like you are enjoying her.  

For what it's worth I like the first set up more. I just prefer panel type guards over the strips. The FDE two tone looks good though.
View Quote

Thanks so far so good. The others feel/look bulkier I don't really like them the ladder ones have a much thinner profile but they were from eBay so wasn't sure of the quality but they ididnt melt off
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top