Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/5/2015 8:43:00 AM EDT
Not a huge huge fan of a 9mm AR pistol but they are kind of cool and considering I had to wait 14 months for my tax stamp for my 9mm suppressor I am now in the market for a 9mm pistol AR while I wait another decade for a 223 suppressor.

Question is, is there a complete build I can get for a decent price? Or should I build? Either way what are your recommendations (those of you with 9mm)

Also if you know anywhere that threads barrels that is reputable please post. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#1]
PSA is as cheap as they come.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Adco is the answer for barrel threading, they also sell/cut to length and sell 9mm barrels.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I used A CMMG dedicated lower with a RRA A2 9mm upper with 10'' barrel.   shoots great! and really fun with the Iron sights.  Used a CMMG ramped bolt and a PSA lover parts kit with standard hammer and some aftermarket stainless steal pins.  buffer is a used colt 9mm buffer.

Hosted on Fotki
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Be careful of PSA as some of their magazine blocks are out of spec.  I just sent one back and am hoping the next one will be okay.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top