Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/1/2015 8:46:15 AM EDT

I'm not nearly as high speed as the rest of you guys, so here's my very humble submission with specs

11.5" AR pistol
PSA Blemmed lower ($50)
PSA LPK ($40)
PSA Complete upper ($260)
Shockwave pistol brace ($100)
KAK Industries buffer tube
Still waiting on a USGI rear BUIS coming from a friend in Indiana

Roughly $450 wrapped up in this budget build.  Scored most of the parts on sale in person at PSA using the no sales tax weekend and my .mil discount.  Cross posted from the .mil forum.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:49:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Looking good. Any plans for an optic? Have you taken it to the range yet?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a Vortex Strikefire coming from my buddy sending me the rear BUIS.  I gave it to him a few months ago, he didn't use it, and offered to send it back to me, so I accepted.

Not been to the rage yet, since I don't have a rear sight, so it would be pointless to go and just burn ammo.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice, how do you like the shockwave?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#4]
So far it's pretty cool. I've got it pulled all the way out right now.  It's solid, well built, and maybe printed on a 3D printer

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:15:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So far it's pretty cool. I've got it pulled all the way out right now.  It's solid, well built, and maybe printed on a 3D printer

View Quote

They are well made and I like it better than both Sig braces.  It is not printed on a 3D printer.  It is molded, you can see the mold separation lines.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top