Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2015 8:16:23 PM EDT
AR with Digital Crosshairs 1000 #nightvision clip on.   Shoot this baby  day or night from any angle with scope accuracy.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 8:44:41 PM EDT
[#1]
details?  what is it?

So a sig brace is needed for a battery holder?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:46:03 AM EDT
[#2]
It is an AR pistol with a digital IR night vision clip on that mounts to the eye piece and displays the scope's crosshairs in real time on a rail mounted LCD monitor.  It comes with a long range 850nm IR illuminator that is mounted to the scope.  The illuminator mount has a rail over the illuminator which the LCD is mounted to.  No need to shoulder or look through the scope to target, you target with the monitor.  A wireless wearable monocular will be available in June so at that point you will not even need the monitor.  Google "Digital Crosshairs"
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#3]
After checking out their website, I see that they deploy the same deceptive techniques that other cheap NV companies us to fool buyers into beleiveing what they're buying is like real night vision.

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/static.fw1.biz/Templates/220775/myimages/night_hogs4.jpg

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:05:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Why do you say that?  It is real digital IR night vision.  It is not intensifier tube based like GEN 1-4, it is digital IR board camera based using 800 and 1000 TVL resolution IR board cameras that attach to the eye piece of your scope and project the image on a rail attached LCD.    Same technology any digital night vision scope would use except they have a small monitor built into the eye piece.  Ours is a clip on.  Here is a video of the type of quality you get, and it does not cost thousands of dollars.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/hq1lSoV5PDw[/youtube]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why do you say that?  It is real digital IR night vision.  It is not intensifier tube based like GEN 1-4, it is digital IR board camera based using 800 and 1000 TVL resolution IR board cameras that attach to the eye piece of your scope and project the image on a rail attached LCD.    Same technology any digital night vision scope would use except they have a small monitor built into the eye piece.  Ours is a clip on.  Here is a video of the type of quality you get, and it does not cost thousands of dollars.

https://youtu.be/hq1lSoV5PDw
View Quote

Because some of the photos on the website of the product's abilities are photoshopped and don't represent what the buyer will actually experience.

Edit:  your user name and location also implies that you work for or are the owner of that company. I don't doubt that you've worked hard to come up with a nice product that will gain market demand, and I applaud your innovation and capitalism, however you would be better served becoming a paid advertiser on the site.  By doing this, you would get your own forum to introduce yourself and your products here on ARFCOM, and more importantly, not come across as shilling for a product. I am a huge NV fan and encourage any and all new NV and thermal products to the marketplace. More affordable options are a win for everyone.

If you are indeed associated with that company, I wish you well and look forward to seeing quality video taken with your product on actual hunts so we can see the fruits of your labor. If it is a quality product, I'll probably be one of the first to purchase it. I would recommend only using actual screen shots to advertise the technology rather than pictures of pigs from the Internet. The last thing you want is to start off on the wrong foot, and I only say that because I've seen many instances where this site destroys a new company even before they can catch a little wind in their sails; it is a sad fact, but unfortunately all too true. Good luck, I wish you success, and welcome to the site.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/hq1lSoV5PDw
View Quote

Do you work for the company? Ssername and location would seem to indicate that. Nice pistol btw
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Rusty says you can't go wrong!  I want one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSRgJE4dtYo
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Pimping
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top